Chapter 25

Chapter 25
Amy pov

The music starts and my dad wraps his arm around mine and smiles. We start to walk down the isle and see everyone's eyes staring at me. I grip my flowers tightly and slowly walk my way to the front. I see Derek smiling at me and all the girls smiling too. I hear family members and friends whisper to each other about how beautiful the wedding is. I smile and look up at everyone. I hear the music die down as I slowly stop in front of Derek. My dad unwraps his arm from mine and looks at Derek, "take care of my baby girl" he says and shakes Derek's hand. Derek nods and looks at me with that big smile of his. He grabs my hands and looks at me. " you look stunning" he says as he smiles at me even more. I blush and reply, "You don't look to bad either". We a have little giggle and then we look that pastor and he starts our wedding.

The pastor says some things about love and marriage and he finally gets to the part we're we say I do. "Derek do you take Amy, to be your partner in love and life; will you honer and cherish her as long as you both shall live?" The pastor says and Derek looks at the pastor then looks at me, "I do" he says as he looks me in the eyes and smiles. The pastor nods and says to me, "Amy do you take Derek, to be your partner in love and life; will you honer and cherish him as long as you both shall live?". I look at Dereks eyes and say "I do". We smile at each other and then look at the pastor.

"Derek would you like to say your vowels", the pastor says. Derek nods and tightens his grip of my hands. He looks me in the eye and says, "The day I first saw you I knew you where the one. Then when I asked you to marry me and you said yes, it finally hit me that my feeling was coming true. Your the best thing that has happened to me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and grow our own little family. I'll always be there for you, till death do us part. I love you Amy Johnson, soon to be Mrs Collins " I smile as Jess passes him the ring. He slips it on my finger and smiles even more.

The pastor then looks at me and says " Amy would you like to say your vowels", I smile and look at Derek. "Knowing that I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with you and start our own family is the best feeling. Our families become one, and so do our friends. I never thought I would be dating the love of my life let alone be marrying him. The time we have spent together has been the best as partners but now we can spend it as husband and wife. I'll always be here for you, till death do us part. I love you Mr Collins". I take in the breath I had been holding the whole time I was saying that and look at Jess as he puts Derek's ring in my hand. I pick it up and slide the ring on Dereks finger. We both smile at each other and look into each others eyes. The pastor pronounces "I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, you may now kiss the bride".

Derek looks at me and the his lips crash onto mine. It feels like fireworks. The crowed stands up and claps and cheers. The kiss ends and Derek holds me in a hug. In partners, one by one, the bridesmaids and groomsmen walk down the isle and the girls get on their horses, the groomsmen then lead them down the hill and to the paddock for photos. Derek and myself walk down the isle and watch as everyone claps and cheers as we walk past. We get to the end of the isle and tucker is there ready for me to get on, Derek helps me up and then he gets  his horse and leads it over and he jumps on. We ride down to the bridesmaid and groomsmen and pose for some photos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The barn goes silent as someone tells everyone we are about to enter. The girls and guys walk in and everyone cheers! The the barn doors open and Derek and myself walk in and the cheers get louder! We make our way to the table and sit down.

The nights was amazing with dancing and laughter. And some very embarrassing and emotional speeches. The cake was beautiful and we received so many gifts. The first dance was amazing and I got a big surprise from the groomsmen and Derek with a dance that was hilarious. The night continues with so much fun and happiness.

This isn't actually the last chapter there is going to be one more!! Comment if you want more chapters