Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Amy POV

I wake up thinking that I'm in my trailer and kick my legs over to one side of the bed when all of a sudden i hear a thud and here Derek yell "owwww. Amy what was that for" " OMG I'm so sorry. I forgot you were with me" i giggle. He just looks at me and the suddenly jumps up a grabs me. he flings me over his shoulder and runs out of the trailer. As we get out of the door we see that Matt has Jorja over his shoulder. He puts her down and laughs as Derek drops me. We are all on the ground now laughing when me and Jorja both jump and i run up to her and give her a massive hug. She hugs me and lets me go and shows me her ring. " It was perfect" she says as he looks over at the boys who are talking and smiling at us. We smile back and she tells me about last night. We decide to text the girls and ask them to come to lunch and they said yes.

Its about 12.30 and we are all headed to the steak house to meet Nyoaki, Tuff, Bethany and LJ. We walk in and Derek pulls the chair out for me. All us girls gossip about what has happened and Jorja shows everyone her ring. They all congratulate her and Matt and we all sit down. " How is life" Nyoaki says to me as she sits down next to Tuff. "I guess its ok because Im with him" i say while i point at Derek and laugh. He just laughs and pecks my cheek. Everyone was having a great time until Chase walked in. " If it isn't Derek and Amy" he says with a smirk on his face as he walks past our table and snakes his hands down. " so you have snagged her" he says as he lifts his hands and walks ok shaking his head. Derek try to get up but I stop him and tell him its not worth it. We enjoy our lunch, other then what happened and we head back to the arena so I get to work Tucker.

As we get back to the arena Derek parks the truck and helps me out. I go get tucker and when I come back all my tack and grooming is set up and Derek is standing there on his phone leaning against the trailer. I walk up to him and kiss him. He freezes and then realises its me and gives me a kiss back. I saddle Tucker up, groom him and I jump on. I ride over to Derek and tell him I'm going. "I'll be there in a minute I have to go see the boys then we are teaching the young ones how to ride " he says as he has a massive smile on his face. I grab his arm and fling him up onto tuckers back. Before he could do anything we take off and in a few seconds we are inside the arena. He jumps of the back and blows me a kiss and runs over to where Jess and some young boys are. I start to warm tucker up and the get the ground crew to put some barrels out. They put the barrels up and just before I am about to go I see Derek hand all the boys something they see that I'm watching them and quickly hide what was in their hands. Derek turns around and waves telling me that it was nothing to worry about so I just do as I'm told and not worry. I train tucker for about 1 hour until he starts to get tired. I help the grounds men put the barrels back and i walk over to Derek and the boys. " so this is the beautiful Girl you call your girlfriend" Jess says while he winks as i walk over " sure is I'm a very lucky man to have her'' Derek says as he places his arm around my shoulder. " This is jess. my best mate" Derek says as he points to jess. " I know who Jess is Derek, Me and Jess went to high school together and were like BFFS till I moved away" I say as I give jess a hug. " Well its a small world isn't it" Derek says.

Me and Derek head back to the trailer while I'm leading tucker. All of a sudden he picks me up and gives me a kiss. "What was that for " I chuckle. " to show You I love you, and you will always be mine". I stop walking and stare at him . Then I jump up onto him and wraps my legs around his waist. I drop Tuckers reins and brush my hands through his wavy blonde hair. I stare into his eyes and give him a big kiss. We were still kissing when we get interrupted by someone tapping my shoulder. " think your missing something" I hear Jess chuckle as I quickly jump off Derek and turn around. There he is holding Tuckers lead rope. He just laughs and hands me the rope before saying " I hope I didn't interrupt anything " special". And walks off laughing while shaking his head. Derek and I giggle and he wraps his fingers in mine and kisses my hand while we walk walk to the trailer.

We get back and he unsaddles tucker for me while I give him some food and fresh water. He helps me brush him down and help clean up. When we are finished I grab all my toiletries and I head out to the shower rooms near where our trailers are. When I'm finished I get into my pjs and walk back to the trailer. " Im staying at a hotel next time, this is so gross showering where others are showing". I say as I sit on the bed. " You could have asked me, I have a camping shower and it connects to my trailer" Derek says as he laughs at what I said. He walks over to the bed and gives me a cuddle, " What do you want for dinner?" he asks as he gets up and moves to the fridge. " I don't care, I have to ride in the morning, I hope you can watch " I say as i batter my eye lids and laugh. " Of corse I'm watching you. How about I go get us some maccas, and then we can get some sleep." he says. " sounds good" I say. he walks out after giving me a kiss and drives off. I head over to my trailer and knock on the door. There was no answer so I just went over and was with Tucker when some one came up behind me and scared me.

" God damit Eva, You scared the crap out of me" I say as i wrap my hands around her. Eva is my cousin and comes and watches me ride and also works for the rodeo. We talk for a while about our family and how we are going and then i see Dereks truck. I jump up and she follows me. When Derek gets out of the truck she grabs my arm and makes me stop. " Do you know who that is, you can't just go up to him and talk to him. I can ask for his autograph if you want" she says as she whispers in my ear. " Its ok he is my boyfriend" i say as i go up and hug him. " Hey Eva, how ya going" Derek says as he hugs me back. " Omg cus why didn't you tell me you were dating Derek Collins. And Derek why didn't you tell me you were dating my cousin" she says as she looks at both of us with shock. " well I haven't seen you in ages" I say and Derek says " I didn't know she was your cousin" as he laughs. We talk for a while talking about how Derek and I meet and now have nearly been together for about 4 months. " I have to go but ill see you guys tomorrow" she says as she walks of to her truck and gives the horses a pat.