Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Amy POV

Derek and I were sitting on the bed looking at the photos of our new ranch and talking to our parents about what we did. They were really excited for us and my parents had already started packing all my things. Derek and I laugh when they say that. Its the best Ranch I could ask for and its close to both of our parents. I find out that our new neighbours are Derek's sister, her husband and their 2 kids. Audrey and Toby. We were snuggled up looking at the photos of the paddocks and figuring out where we would put all our stock and horses when we heard a knock on the trailer door. I jump up and open the door and see the girls and the guys. They are each holding a rink and a chair smiling at me. I run out and hug the girls, " Derek brought us a ranch" I yell while they hug me. Derek comes out and puts his arms around me and kisses my temple. I snuggle into his chest and the girls all smile at me but in a weird way. Derek heads back into the trailer and comes back out with two drinks and two chairs. " Lets get this party started" the boys yell.

We set the chairs up and the boys start the fire. " Show us some photos'' the girls say as they pull their chairs closer to mine. I jump up and go inside the trailer and grab the sheets of paper off the bed. I jump off the stairs and land with a thud. I run over to my chair and sit down.I show the girls the photos, " This is the master bedroom, this is the ensuite, the office, lounge room, kitchen, dinning room, 2nd bedroom. 3rd bedroom, 4th bedroom. bathroom, second lounge room" I say as I flip through the pages and show them the pictures. " That is a wonderful ranch house" chirps Nyoaki. " lovely house you got" Jorja says, " can we live with you" Bethany chuckles. We all laugh and giggle. " Ill show you the out side, look at how beautiful it is, I love the logs" I say as i have a big smilie on  my face. The girls have a look at the pictures and they love it.

We all started to get hungry and Derek asks " Who wants dinner" obviously all us girls said yes. The boys put some meat on the fire and have a little laugh. Tuff asked if we wanted a drink and Jorja and I said yes but the others didn't want one. The girls and I were talking about the new house when Nyoaki piped in and said " Why did you guys buy a ranch"

This was a hard thing to tell the girls but I new they would understand. " I got asked to work for Cowgirls and Angels Barrel Racing. I accepted the job and that means i need my own place to do my training. I have my last competition Barrel race for a while tomorrow night and then the next day I head to the family ranch to get all my things and put them in the new house." I say as a few tears roll down my face. Derek comes over and gives me a hug. " I have to stop bull riding because of an injury a couple of years ago. Ive been asked to sign a contact to raise bulls for rodeos, so thats why we need our own ranch" Derek says as he hugs me more. the girls all hug me. " Thats awesome news" they say as they sit back down. I get up and go sit on Derek's lap.

" We have some important news. you should all hear" Bethany and Nyoaki say at the same time. They both look at each other with confusion on their faces. " You go first" Bethany says. " how about we go at the same time" Nyoaki chirps. They nod and count to three " 1 2 3, You guys are going to be aunties and uncles" They both shout. They look at each other in surprise and then realise what they both said. They both squeal as they jump and hug each other. Me and Jorja jump up and Hug them both. " So i guess that 3/4 thats not rodeoing for a while" Tuff says as he stands up and congratulates Lj. Derek and Matt both get up and shake their hand. Us girls both sit down on our boys laps and the two new mummy's to be, grab they partners hand and put it on their tummies.

" How far are you guys" I ask. " Im 6 weeks" Bethany says as she kisses Tuff. " Im 8" Nyoaki says as she snuggles into Lj. We all laugh while we sit in silence around the fire. i stare over at the girls who are on the other side of the fire and they are all asleep in their mans arms. I get up off Derek and give the girls a kiss on the cheek. I walk back over to Derek and straddle him. i give him a kiss, " Im gonna go to bed" I say as I hop up and walk to the trailer door. " Good night guys" I say as I quietly close the door. As I'm inside I go to my bag and get out some booty shorts and a crop top. I put them on and then I snuggle into the covers.

The boys quietly get up and carry their girls to their trailers. A few minutes latter Derek comes inside and changes into his Boxer shorts. I pretend to be asleep and close my eyes. I roll over so I'm facing the other direction from him. He comes over to the bed and I fell a dip on his side. He puts the covers over his self and then pulls me closer to him. I snuggle into his chest and he runs his fingers through my hair. He kisses the top of my head. He comes closer to my ear and whispers, " I know your awake" as he makes my bum. I just giggle and jump as I turn over so I'm facing him. " I love you so much" he says as he presses his lips against mine. " I love you more" I say as I press mine against his. I turn back over and he puts his arm around my bare waist. He tickles my sides and I squirm and Giggle. " Stop, Im trying to sleep" I laugh as he keeps tickling me. " Only for one more kiss" He says as I turn back over so I'm facing him. I peck is lips one last time and turn back around and close my eyes. Tomorrow is going to be a big day.