Chapter 24

Chapter 24
Amy POV

With the sun shining through the bedroom window I open my eyes and wake up. I  see the girls all laying on the floor and Jaide laying next to me. I nudge Jaide on the side and she turns over so she is facing me. "Morning bride to be" she says as she giggles and I roll over to face her. We giggle as we stare at each other and pull funny faces. All of a sudden the others are up on the bed jumping around. Nyoaki jumps on me and laughs. "Ah I wonder who is getting married today" she says as she puts her finger on her chin. The girls all laugh and i just lay there and giggle.

We all get up off the bed and go down stairs and into the kitchen. As we walk around the corner we can all smell bacon and eggs. I turn around the corner and see my mum and Derek's mum, Belinda cooking all the food. "The bride to be is awake" chirps my mum. All the girls sit around the table and dig into the food that mum and Belinda had prepared for us. I go and sit down next to Jaide and grab a plate full of bacon, hash browns, sausages and eggs. I start to eat and the next thing I know everyone is finished eating and all chatting around the table.

The photographer comes in and starts snapping photos as we start to get ready.

As I walked into the spare bedroom I see laying on the bed my gorgeous wedding dress. Hanging on the wall are all the girls bridesmaid dresses. "Wow this is just amazing" I sob as I make my way to the bed and sit down on the bed. "Get all the crying over with because we need to do makeup" Jorja says as she claps her hands together and sits down at the dressing table and places all the make up over the whole table top. We all laugh and I clear my eyes of my tears and watch as Jorja went through her makeup. "Nyoaki sit down on this chair so Bethany can do you hair and I can do you makeup" Jorja says as she points to the chair in front of her. Nyoaki sits down and smiles as she gets her hair played with. Bethany ties her hair up in a a messy bun, but makes it look beautiful and puts some flowers in the bottom of the bun. She sticks a few bobby pins in and sprays it with hair spray. She looks beautiful with her dark hair all tied up. Jorja starts her makeup, only doing it light. She puts light eyeshadow on and finishes with a nude coloured lipstick and a little bit of gloss. She stands up and I give her a hug. "You look so beautiful, thank you so much for being here with me today". I smile and give her another hug. "Thank you all. It means so much to me, and I wouldn't have any other girls here with me today". We all gather in a group and hug. Jorja tells Bethany to sit down so she can do her make up. Bethany gets the same thing done as nyoaki just with a little darker shade of lipstick. She then gets Jorja to do her hair. She puts it in a low bun with some curly bits hanging out the side. She adds the flowers and bobby pins in and sprays it with hair spray. "You look gorgeous darl" I say as I hug her. I walk out of the room and grab a bag that was sitting on the bench, I walk back in and grab out the presents I brought the girls the other day. I walk around the room handing each girl a little box and giving them a hug. They all just smile as they open the box. Inside the box there is a set of earrings each with a horse shoe with a Dimond on it. There eyes light up as they see the earrings. "They are beautiful Amy" they say as they are already taking the earrings out and putting them on. I smile as I watch Jorja sit down on the chair and Bethany starts her hair, she puts her hair in a high pony tail and curls it. She adds a flower in the top and curls the little bits at the front, she then sits down on the chair in front of her and starts her makeup. She gets the same thing Bethany. Jaide then squeals because it's her turn to get her makeup and hair done. She sits down to let the girls work their magic. She has her hair in a really low bun with little bits hanging out the front, she gets the flowers in the bun. Her make up is the same as nyoakis. She smiles as she stands up and shows us her hair.

"It's the brides turn now" Jaide yells as I sit down. I have my hair in a braid that leads into a bun with little bits at the front hanging out. I have my makeup done just simple with a nude coloured lipstick. They then add little white flowers through my braids. Jaide then comes over with my veil and places it on my head. I stand up and they all smile at me.

They go and grab their dresses out of the spare room and start getting into them. They come in one at a time and twirl as they walk in. I grab my dress out of the dress bag and step into it. Jaide comes over and helps me do the back up. She then ties the bow and straightens out the back.  The girls all put their shoes on and I put mine on.

We all stand up and my mum walks into the room. "You girls look stunning" she gasps as she walks over to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. The door swings open and little Shae runs in the room in her little flower girl dress, she goes over to Jaide and jumps into her arms.

We all walk out into the front yard and the horses are waiting out the front in their nice tack. I smile as I see tucker with his nice saddle on. We go over and grab the horse we would be riding and pose for a few photos. We get more photos down with each other and by ourselves.

I can hear the cars rolling down the driveway and drive around the back up to the paddock. The girls and I get onto our horses and Jaide helps put my dress over the back off Tuckers bum  and start to make our way to the gate up to the paddock. No one can see us yet but we can see the start of the rows of hay bales up the top of the hill.

We hear the guests voices die down and the music start

We hear the guests voices die down and the music start. My heart is going crazy now and I slowing move my horse up the hill after the girls. The girls all reach the top of the hill and jump off there horses. They go one at a time walking down the isle to the front. First it's nyoaki, then Jorja, Bethany and last Jaide. I reach the top and now I can see the groomsman all standing next to Derek. Derek sees me and smiles with a great big smile.  I smile as I jump off Tucker and walk to the start of the isle.

~~~~~~

I am so sorry I haven't posted in ages! I've been really busy and have had some issues so I have had to deal with them first. The next chapter has a big surprise in it so I can't wait to tell you guys.

Vote and comment! It means a lot xxx