|Do You Like Me?| Laslow x Reader

( Requested by FEGirl )

You smiled as you saw your friend Laslow sitting by the fountain. Making your way over to him, your heart sank when you saw him get up to talk to Pieri, his subordinate.

As he made dramatic gestures, you saw Pieri laugh and slap his back playfully.

Still smiling, he walked up to a group of girls, and you watched as he said something that made them all blush furiously.

~*~*~*~

As the evening rolled by, you ran into Laslow again while you were reading a book under a bare oak tree.

"Hi, there, (F/N)." He said as he plopped down beside you.

"Hey, Laslow." You smiled and closed your book with a snap. He hummed quietly and you stared off at the barren wasteland before you.

"So, do you like anyone?" He asked suddenly, and you jerked out of your thoughts.

"Why?" You mentally cursed yourself for spitting out the wrong word.

"I just want to know." He stared ahead.

"Well, every cute guy I see outside." You tried to make your tone sound joking, but your voice came out sounding high-pitched and nothing like your usual tone of voice.

"(F/N)-"

"Why do you flirt with everybody but me?" You cut him off.

"I think it's because you're easy to talk to." You felt heat begin to spread through your face when he suddenly took your hand in his. "And because I don't really like those other people."

You turned away to hide your blushing face.

"(F/N), look at me." His voice had dropped an octave lower, and you slowly turned to face him.

You were met with warm lips that sent your whole body feeling fuzzy. His hand wrapped around your waist as he kissed you passionately.

As you two pulled away, he grinned at you.

"So, (F/N)... Do you like me too?"

"Shut up!" You lightly punched him in the shoulder and covered your face.