|My Princess| Subaki x Reader

(Requested by nikkimel5 )
Hope you enjoy!

You lightly brushed Subaki's wounds with ointment and pulled out a roll of gauze from the box on the floor.

"How did I mess up so badly?" Subaki put a hand to his forehead and winced. "Ouch!"

"Sorry, I'm not a healer." You said apologetically and tried to be gentler with the red-haired Pegasus knight.

"I guess I wasn't perfect after all.." He said suddenly and you looked up at him. "I'm a failure.."

"Subaki, that's not true!" You stood up. "I think you're perfect!"

Feeling your face begin to flush, you backed away and ran out the tent door.

~*~*~*~

You ran up the grassy hill and breathed out deeply.

"Stupid.. Why did I say that?" You put a hand to your flushed face and watched your comrades all peacefully doing their own things.

"(F/N)!" You turned again to see Subaki running toward you.

"Why did you run away?" He took your hands in his, brown eyes concerned.

"W-well." You dragged your (E/C) eyes from his warm brown ones. "I was just embarrassed.."

Your (E/C) orbs widened as Subaki lowered his lips onto your wrist.

"You don't have to be." He leaned up and smiled, keeping a firm grasp on your hands. "I think you're the most perfect girl I've ever met."

"My princess."

You blushed an even deeper shade of red and Subaki pulled you close to him.

"I've had feelings for you a while now.." He whispered in your ear.

"I feel the same." You smiled and he pulled away, blushing a bit as well.

~*~*~*~

"(F/N)!" You turned to see Subaki coming towards you, waving.

"Hey there, Subaki!"

"I love you!" He tackled you and picked you up by the waist, spinning you around.

"Whoa!" You laughed and he hugged you to his chest, his red hair brushing your face.

You wished this moment could last forever.