{SPECIAL} |Lost Prince| Marth x Reader

(Requested by Touka_Kirishima0530 )
This is a special chapter featuring Marth!
It takes place in the Fates universe!
Hope you enjoy it, senpai!

You stood at the edge of the forest and tried to fight off the Faceless swarming around you.

"Here, let me help!" A man with dark blue hair stepped out of the thick trees and pulled a sword from its scabbard.

He easily sliced through the hoard of Faceless and turned around to face you, revealing his face.

"Marth?!"

~*~*~*~

You couldn't believe it. Was this your blue-haired best friend that you had to say goodbye to before you left.

He turned to look at you, blue eyes wide as he took in the sight of you.

"(F/N)?" He breathed, and you took a step toward him, your legs straining to keep you up. "I haven't seen you in so long."

"I missed you.." You tentatively enveloped him in an embrace, (H/C) tresses brushing his face.

"As did I, (F/N)." Marth returned your embrace and smiled warmly at you. You had missed him so much, after you had left Akaneia.

"We have so much to talk about! Come on! Let's get back to camp!" You pulled him after you.

~*~*~*~

After spending a few hours with you in the Nohrian camp, Marth had just decided to go to the lake nearby.

The moon shone brightly in the sky and illuminated the thick trees lining the side of the lake.

"I don't even know where I am in the world..." Marth murmured as he walked along the lakeside, listening to the waves gently lap at the rocky bank.

"I really am a lost prince."

He watched the moonlight glisten off the rippling water and began walking back to the camp.

"I want to tell (F/N)."

"Marth?" You had spotted him down by the lake and pushed the leaves and branches out of the way before heading over to the blue-haired prince. "Anything wrong?"

He shook his head and followed you up the hill.

"Nothing's wrong." He smiled.

"I love you, (F/N)."