|Astraphobia| Laslow x Reader

( Requested by nikkimel5 )
Sorry it's short.

Thunder clapped again and you let out a squeak, curling up on your bed.

"(F/N)?" Laslow had appeared in your doorway, and saw your vulnerable form, curled up like a little mouse. "Are you all right?"

"Laslow..." You took a deep breath and the lightning outside flashed, causing you to flinch and squeak again.

He took the opportunity to crawl onto the bed beside you and pull you into his arms.

"It's okay, (F/N).." He rubbed soothing circles into your back and you sniffled, snuggling deeper into his arms. "I'm here.."

You hugged him tightly and closed your eyes, trying not to listen to the sounds of thunder and lightning outside.

"You're safe, (F/N)..." Laslow said comfortingly, and you burrowed your face into his chest.

"I-I've been afraid of thunderstorms all my life." You confessed, tears beginning to form in your eyes.

He watched the heavy rain pelt the large glass windows and listened to the sound of your heart beating.

"I can't believe I fell for a scaredy cat.." He murmured and you froze, looking up at him with wide (E/C) eyes.

"But I can't deny my feelings for you." He said softly, and gently kissed your forehead. "I love you, (F/N)."

"I-I l-lov-" You began, but the thunder  crashed again and you whimpered, curling up against Laslow's warm embrace.

He smiled tenderly and pressed his lips to the top of your head.