|Stomachache| Laslow x Reader

(Requested by nikkimel5 )

"(F/N)?!" Laslow burst through the door to your bedroom to find you writhing atop the covers, clutching your stomach. "What's wrong?"

"L-Laslow.." You managed to stammer out before groaning out in pain. "S-stomach p-pain.."

Laslow's eyes widened and he climbed onto the bed beside you, murmuring words of comfort.

"(F/N), honey, you're going to be okay.." He whispered as he slid a comforting hand across your abdomen, rubbing in soothing circular patterns.

He pushed your (F/C) shirt up just underneath your ribcage and resumed his gentle motions.

You sucked in a shuddering breath, feeling his slender fingers on your throbbing stomach and placed your hand over his warm one.

Your (E/C) eyes widened when he lowered his silver head and pressed his lips to the subtle curve of your abdomen, kissing it gently.

"L-Laslow.."

He smiled and his silvery-brown eyes softened as he continued to rub your stomach in gentle patterns.

"I'll do whatever it takes me to make you feel better."

"I-I feel better a-already.." You managed a small smile at your husband, and he grinned.

"That's my (F/N)!" He grinned at you and planted a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"Thank you Laslow." You sat up and pulled your shirt back down.

Laslow smiled again and pulled you into his arm, cradling you against his strong chest.

"Anything for you, (F/N)."