|Snowfall| Xander x Reader

(Requested by nikkimel5 )

Your breath came out in a translucent cloud as you walked down a rather icy and slippery path with your step-brother Xander.

The blades of frozen grass crunched beneath your feet and you shivered, huddling in your (F/C) scarf.

"Cold?" The blonde male beside you smiled gently, and you pouted, before shaking your head vigorously.

"N-no." With those words, a cold breeze blew past you, causing you to shiver and hug yourself.

"Come here, (F/N)." Xander took hold of your wrist and pulled you towards him, arms trapping you in an embrace.

You could feel a subtle warmth spread through your body and you hesitantly wrapped your arms around the other's back.

"(F/N)." Xander's low, deep voice in your ear made a pleasant tingle go down your spine.

His gloved hands gently rubbed your back, and you could feel your cheeks begin to flush red.

"I just wanted to tell you.." Your (E/C) eyes widened and he continued.

"I love you."

"B-brother-" You began, but his grip on you tightened.

"Not in that way." He placed his hands on your shoulders, gently pushing you backward. His brown eyes were warm, when he closed the gap between you and pressed his lips to yours.

You could feel your face getting uncomfortably hot, even though the sky had just opened up and tiny snowflakes had begun to scatter down.

Xander pulled away and straightened up, taking hold of your waist and arms, picking you up bridal-style.

He smiled warmly down at you, and began walking along the frosted path.

"Let's go home, my little princess."

__________________________

Oshiete oshiete yo. *Coughs*