|Wedding Bells| Xander x Reader

( Requested by nikkimel5 )

(Revelation Path)

As he stood on the podium, his heart beating wildly, Xander looked at the large arched doors of the cathedral.

He tugged at the stiff black material clinging to his skin and loosened the tie around his neck that Peri had somehow convinced him to put on.

"Snap out of it." He closed his eyes, hoping to relieve his pounding heart.

It wasn't like him to be so nervous over something like this. He was a supposed to be a ruthless and brutal warrior, but why was he feeling so nervous?

Today was the day he would finally be getting married to (F/N) (L/N).

Finally, after an eternity, the doors opened, and you emerged, holding onto the arm of your older brother Ryoma, your white dress hugging the curves of your body.

The dress trailed after you as you walked slowly down the red-carpeted aisle, and up the stairs to the podium. Your (H/C) hair was brushed back from your face and your cheeks flushed with natural blush.

"(F/N), you're so beautiful." Xander breathed as he gently took your hand from your brother's.

"Thank you." You blushed and the priest began to speak.

~*~*~*~

"I do." Your (E/C) eyes were warm and Xander leaned towards you.

Your lips met, and the rest of the world melted away as you kissed your new husband passionately. His light blonde hair brushed your cheeks and your eyes fluttered closed.

As you pulled away, you could hear the sniffles of your real and adoptive family.

"I love you, (F/N)." Xander whispered, and you kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you too, Xander."

~*~*~*~

After you changed into a slightly more comfortable (F/C) evening dress, you and Xander were now having your first dance to a slow piano rift.

As the song ended and other couples starting trickling onto the dance floor, you started to exit, but Xander caught your hand.

"Stay here with me." He placed his hands on your waist, and you put your arms around his neck. You caught sight of Corrin and Azura to the left and Takumi and Oboro around your right.

"All right." You leaned against his muscular chest and smiled as the swirling mass of people around you spun and twirled.

(E/C) orbs met sharp brown ones and as you swayed slowly in his arms you felt as if you could stay like this forever.

"I'm glad I can spend the rest of my life with you, Xander."