|Tickle Fight| Subaki x Reader

(Requested by nikkimel5 )

You were sitting down under a tree with your new book when you noticed someone sit next to you.

"Hey (F/N)." Subaki grinned.

"Hi there, Subaki." You responded, looking over at him. You saw a smile growing on his lips and your eyes widened when you saw him lunge at you.

He tackled you to the ground, beginning to tickle you.

Tears were streaming down your face as your red-haired best friend tickled your sides.

"Ahaha, Subaki, stop!" You laughed as you felt him tickle your especially ticklish stomach.

You rolled around on the grass and tickled your friend back, giggling hysterically. He laughed with you, and you struggled to catch your breath.

Subaki took your arm in his warm hand and pulled you to sit next to him.

"You know, (F/N)." He said gazing into your deep, (E/C) eyes. You breathed in slowly, unable to break the eye contact.

"I have a confession to make."

You blushed as he slowly leaned in closer, and took your hand in his.

"I-I've had feelings for you for a while now, (F/N)." He confessed, a faint blush forming on his face. "I know you probably don't feel the same-"

"Subaki, I've also had feelings for you."

He looked at you, and blushed an even darker shade of red.

"So.. What are-" You were cut off when Subaki planted his lips on yours.

You kissed him back passionately and pulled away a few seconds later, blushing wildly.

"Subaki?" You asked, laughter adorning your voice, when he picked you up bridal style and spun you around, laughing cheerfully.

"I have the most perfect princess in the world!" He hugged you close and carried you back to camp, both of you smiling happily.