|Perfect Ingredients| Tsundere!Male!Corrin x Shy!Reader

(Requested by @hinamori112)

You set down a clean porcelain bowl on the counter as you waited for more of your comrades to come into the mess hall.

The heavy wooden door swung open suddenly and a certain white-haired prince slunk in, his indigo cape fluttering behind him.

"I brought the ingredients you requested me bring.." He held up a bag full of what you assumed to be wheat and berries.

"Thank you, Lord Corrin.." You smiled shyly. "I really appreciate it.."

"U-uh, it was n-no problem.." He spluttered, and held out the leather satchel to you.

Your breath hitched when your fingers brushed across Corrin's calloused ones. He drew back sharply and you shyly watched his face turn a light shade of red.

"S-sorry!" You bowed slightly and felt your own face heat up as well.

"D-don't apologize." He covered his blushing face and looked away. "..Idiot."

"You two are perfect together!" Subaki said from one of the tables near the counter, causing you to blush even harder.

Corrin turned around and gave the red-head a look of disdain.

"I-I don't like her that way!" He spluttered, his white locks flopping over his crimson eyes.

"I agree, they look very cute together." Kaze chimed in, setting down a cup of tea.

"I-I d-don't like l-lord C-Corrin like that.."

"No, we don't!"

"E-excuse me, I'm g-going out f-for a moment.." You stammered and fled out the back door, away from your friends.

~*~*~*~

Corrin watched your back disappear out the door and turned back to the others.

"Go after her, Corrin!" Subaki pointed to the door and the white-haired prince sighed before taking off out the front door.

His bare feet treaded the soft, emerald grass beneath his feet and he soon caught up to you.

"Hey, (F/N)!" He called out, and you stopped.

"I-I'm s-sorry, I-I just f-feel so e-embarrassed.." You stammered, and began to run the other way.

"Wait!" He caught your wrist and you were forced to halt.

"Gods, I don't know why I feel like this." Corrin muttered, his breath heavy. "I just get so flustered when I'm with you."

"I keep telling myself that I don't like you in that way."

"But hey, I want to just continue being friends.. Or maybe even a little more than friends."

Your blush grew larger and by now your face resembled a ripe tomato.

"C-Corrin.."

"But I still don't like you that way!" Corrin had stubbornly reverted back to his old self. "Idiot.."

~*~*~*~

Ah, tsundere Corrin strikes again..