shu nii!!!

This was requested by my friend to make a shu x reader..... so I'm just going to make a story put of it.... killing two birds with one stone they say.

Akane

1 day down 6 more days left. Hello I'm back.... And still injured. Well that's what my brothers say, to be honest my hand is nearly healed. Although I don't understand why I can't go to school, I mean it's not like my legs aren't working.

I Sighed and waved my brothers off. While shu nii carried me on his shoulders!! I feel so tall. I hate being small, I always have to look up, never down.

I put my head on top of shu nii's head. It's really comfy.

"ne akane play me some music." said shu nii softly while teleporting to the music room.

I smiled and tried to get off shu nii. When I say tried, I couldn't since I was you know high in the clouds.

"Shu nii stop being tall and shrink!" I whined. Shu nii chuckled while gently getting on his knees and setting me down in the floor.

Then I remembered something. Yesterday me and suba nii went shopping. Online shopping, I was 'prohibited' from going out.

"Shu nii stay I got a surprise!!" I cheered while running, nearly tripping to my room.

I went and got my.......dog ears and tail. Yep I got animal clothes, you jealous? Dont worry we can share and we can surprise shu nii too.

Which one do you want cat or fox?

Author- people this is your time to shine become a seductive feline or a sly fox!!

Akane- yeah pick fowxy or kitty cat!! Also I'll introduce you to shu nii.

Author- ok people hurry up clocks ticking also you can thank me later *wink* *wink*

Time skippu

Author

"Wow (y/n) you look awesome" awed akane as you came out in your animal clothing.

"thanks you too, you look sooooo kawaii!!" you fangirled.

You both laughed and went back into the music room. Shu was laying down in the window sill with his eyes closed and earphones plugged in his ears. Drowning himself in your music.

That's right your music he heard you playing a tune on the piano softly singing along. He had recorded it and listened to it from time to time.

You and Akane went to shu nii but you still kept your distance. Akane saw this and 'acidentally' pushed you. Making you land straight into Shu's lap.

"whoops." said Akane while secretly shipping you with shu.
Go (ship name)!!

Shu opened his eyes to come face to face with your (eye colour) eyes. You went through the three phases of embarrassment.

1) blushing (50 shades of red)

2) stuttering

And three

3) apologising while bowing.

While you were in your phases shu was slightly blushing but hid it well by pretending to laugh. Actually he was laughing for real since he thought you was cute.

"what are you doing here (y/n)?" asked shu while still chuckling.

Before you could reply akane had interjected. " Shu nii please don't be angry I invited her...so..so Please don't be angry." pleaded akane while tears threatened to spill from her eyes.

Shu stopped laughing and smiled softly at akane. "Akane does this face look like I'm angry?" smiled shu making akane slowly shake her head while a grin creeper up her face.

"no anyway shu nii me and (y/n) are going to play for you!" grinned akane while dragging you to the piano, with her sitting next to you.

"w-wha-" you stutter but was interrupted by akane smiling and saying.

"pwease I prowmise I will allow you to marry my babi shu nii." babytalked akane while a blush made its way to your cheeks.

Shu watching from the sidelines heard and saw everything and thanked akane for the chance she gave him. Shu has had a crush on you for as long as he can remember and stayed back a year just so he could see you. Cute I know.

You huffed out in defeat as you couldn't resist the babytalk.

"okay (y/n) will pway with you." you babytalked.

Unknown to you a certain orange head blushed. And started to cough just so he could hide it.

Akane had a knowing look and whispered something in your ear. You listened intently and nodded your head once you knew what to do.

Soon enough you and Akane started to play. You playing the lower notes, while akane played the melody on the higher notes.

Soon as you finished the second line a deeper voice joined in and mingles with your melody.

You looked up to see Shu walking to you. Akane got Shu's attention and gestured to the piano. Shu nodded still singing but was now stitting next to you while playing the piano with you.

Akane sat down and listened enjoying the duet. Nearing the end akane had fell asleep. Having a dream where you and shu lives happily ever after.