what!!!!??

Author

"what do you mean leave?" asked a very confused Karl.

Akane could no longer hold her tears and cried out "he's here papa, he's here....meaning he's out to harm people that is precious to me!!" she whimpered " please I can't stay here I... I have to leave."

Tears streamed down Akane's face. These tears was neither tears of happiness or sadness. No. They were tears of fear.

Karl was even more confused who's he and why is Akane so afraid?

"Akane dear you need to explain to me, who is he and what are you so afraid of, I mean we are vampires and what, he's just a mere mortal." smiled Karl trying to make his beloved daughter smile.

"no, papa that's where your wrong, he's not a human.... He's a monster! You can't let him get close to you, he's the definition of...death." Akane hugged Karl closer.

"slow done Akane answer my question who is he?" said Karl sternly getting worried by the second. I mean you would too if your daughter was trembling inside your arms.

"he's my...no he was my friend. My only friend." began Akane "I met him in the woods when I was only four. That day mother was angry at me for being second place in one of my test, so my punishment was to stay out in the woods for the night. Mother dragged me to the usual spot in the woods, near a wolf's den. Normally the wolves wouldn't be back until sun rise.... But i was wrong a Wolf managed to sniff me out. I'm not sure how but it found me.... It pounced on me about to kill me when..... He came out and saved me. I'm not sure how old he was but I remember his name...... His name was ritcher." Akane whispered out.

Karl's eyes was wide open trying to process what was being said.
Ritcher I thought he was dead, everyone thought he was dead, thought Karl. Besides what is Akane so afraid of he's just a vampire, the same species as me!! And I'm much stronger than him!!

.

.

Unless he got... No this can't be possible there is only one of them, and I have it. But there is a possibility that he managed to find the prophecied the true.... But it has to be exactly 1 millennium for it to appear....... But it's just a year past an millennium.... No this can't be true...please don't let it be true!!!