WHAT?!

HEY GUYS

Okay I feel sooooo bad for doing this but. ....... I HAVE NOW PUBLISHED A NEW BOOK.... and guess what. ......ITS A ROMANCE BOOK.

Okay people if you do not like sappy story's like .... the notebook or even fault in our stars....

Well sorry lovelies but
'what's A + A =? ' won't be your book.

I mean your welcome to try but yeah. Anyway back to 'hey oniisan'

_______________________________________

Akane

Why is this happening to me..... like all the time.

Oh right jello viewers and well... oniichans are fighting.... again..

Before I start I'll just quickly fill you in.

flash back (author)

"Oh your on blood sucking leech."

"Bring it half green giant." Said Kanato joining in the fun.

But before any action could take place a little angel that was once holding a watering can, decided to step in.

"WAIT.... HOLD ON!" Akane

Before anything could happen she ran in the between the two brothers.

" oniichans what did I tell you about fighting... you know it makes me sad." Sniffles akane while having tears pour out. " and you kana nii. You should know better." Said Akane trying to stay stern.

" but Akane we haven't seen you in so long... and we were... especiallymeandteddy..... starting to go insane without you." Rushed Kanato also starting to tear up at the sight of his doll chan.

"Why did you leave us?" Questioned subaru also joining the conversation with Kanato.

"B-because." Started akane contemplating wether to tell them or not. " it's because ........ your not safe with me." She ended wiping away the tears with her feeble hands.

" please you don't understand he's loose. He's back again. Even after my mother sealed him and her.... their still back." Sobbed out akane in hopes her brothers will get the message.

" who's loose? Whoever the hell they are the question we have to ask is... how are they loose?" Mumbled reji getting the attention of everyone after the last question.

Silence was thrown on them like a bucket of ice thinking about what has caused akane so much fright.

"I think it's best to go inside.. it's dark and we need our sleep especially akane." Said Ruki.

At the mention of Akane's name their gaze instantly snapped to the sight of Akane sleeping in the arms of yuma.

"Let go." Mumbled yuma turning around and heading inside.

The brother followed soon after.

End of flash back

Akane

Now that I've filled you in. Let's continue on.

" Akane you need to tell us who is this person you speak of?" Asked reji nii calmly.

Soon after I woke up in my room. I instantly saw that my room was not only being occupied by me and wolfie, but also my oniichans.

*SIGH* let the interrogation with the overprotective brothers...... Commence!