she's fine

Akane's POV

By the time I had finished my story I was sobbing my heart out. My shirt was wet, my eyes were sore and my head was throbbing in pain.

I didn't want to cry.... yet I did. I didn't mean to become a burden.... yet I was.

No-one talked. Not for a long while anyway.  The only sound  heard for five minute was my sniffling and hiccuping in the background. It was so loud I wanted to bury myself in a tiny hole!

After another five minutes I stopped and my face went red in embarrassment. I quickly threw the covers over me.

After that fiasco. Chaos was heard in the room.

A series of arguments was thrown back from the two families of brothers.

"It's all your fault she's cried!"

"But your the one that asked."

"Yeah but you can't deny that you wanted to know too!"

"Blah blah blah you asked so your guilty!"

"Oh shut it tomato head."

"What did you just say to me green giant!"

The arguments kept on going. But the comebacks was hilarious that I couldn't keep my laughter in.

I giggled for only a second. But after that the shouting stopped. I was confused but went silent.

"Akane.... are you okay?" There it is... the classic subaru question. I giggled remembering how he was a broken music player when I had hurt myself.

"Y-yes I'm fine now.... suba nii."
I replied sounding much more feeble and weak than I had intended. Dang it I didn't want them to worry.

"Are you sure your Okay?" And there he goes.

"Yes I'm fine" I sighed slowly crawling out from my little den.

Once I was out I slowly looked at them and smiled.

"Yes I am truly fine, nii sans!" I cheerfully, fooling them in the process.

You see I was never fine... not after my story...not after the yellow paper fiasco.

Not only that but the spells broken.... and the demons....

Are out to get me.