twinsies!!

Akane

I stepped inside the house, to see lit chandeliers and a giant staircase, just like the one in my oniichans' house. Although the only difference was that the atmosphere in here wasn't....heavy, or awkward.
Instead it was more light and comfortable.

"well I'll just go call my other brothers please wait here." said the grey tipped man. He led me to a room to that had a sofa near a window behind it. It also had book shelves placed around the room. Ooooohhhh.

He did say I had to stay in the room bummer, but he never said I had to sit down!

Once he was gone I went to the bookcase, to find old school books...... Ooooohhhh to kill a mocking Jay.. I saw jiji nii reading this, I bet it's good.

I was about to pick up the book to and read with Wolfie. That is until I heard multiple footsteps behind the door. Umm should I go with plan A)YOLO it and get the book....or should I go with plan B) be safe and sit at the sofa.......

Plan C it is....

As soon as the door opened, I rushed past them....only to get caught. Awww I was kinda hoping to see oniichans but instead I saw the blondie in my class instead.

I touched my left eye

Only to feel that I haven't got my eye patch on.

"no no no w-where is it!" I whispered.

But I'm guessing that I said it loud enough for them to give me a questioning look.

"what do you mean kitty chan?" asked blondie....I think it was kool, Kar, koop? Ko? I don't know....hey that rhymed. STAP it Akane this is not the time... If I don't find an eye patch then their going to think I'm some kind of weirdo.

"h-have you got any bandages?" I asked

"what for?" said the grey haired person giving me a questioning look.

"umm hehe g-good question" i stuttered deciding whether to lie or tell the truth. But the angel won inside me. making me say. " it's for my eye." i said casting my eyes down to the floor.

"your eye?" said the munching giant.

"yeah, I need it because one of my eyes are red." i sighed revealing them my hidden eye.

They gasped....well most of them did the person carrying was jumping up and down,making me raise my eyebrows, yes eyebrows I can't do the magic where you can lift one of your eyebrow.

I was looking....staring at the person behind me,making him stop jumping but instead smiled at me.

"umm are you alright?" I asked making him plop me on the floor. Instead of answering me, he showed me.

He showed me the same red eye hidden under his bundle of hair. I stared in wonder and accidentally blurted out

"waaaa pwetty!" I had sparkles behind me while I said that making the blondie jump at me and shout "TWINSIES!!"

Isn't that supposed to be my line?