riddles (have to luv riddles)

Karlheinz

I was talking to them telling them that my daughter was going to... Have a sleepover.

What? I noticed six pairs of eavesdropping ears listening on the conversation, so I made sure to send them a early notice, in the form of a letter. Call me old fashioned but I still can't handle the phones of the generation.

Anyway he should be able to understand afterall he is a little bit smarter than reji, and it would also seem that one of them have met my daughter. Good less explaining and more action.

I teleported to Akane's room and told the brothers to leave and wait in the living room. Of course some rebelled *cough* Subaru *cough* Ayato *cough**cough*

Sorry reeeeaaalllly bad cough, anyway I managed to persuade them by sending them back to the Antarctica if they didn't want to listen. Seemed to work like a charm since their faces turned white as paper.

They disappeared afterwards in a flash, leaving my sleeping daughter alone. I shook her awake making her rub her eyes in a cute, adorable way.

I chuckled making my daughter sit up smile, yawning afterwards.

"how was your sleep?" I asked while sitting on the edge of her bed.

"great." Akane said bluntly. Well that's unusual. I peeked into her head. The nightmares aren't that bad now.

What nightmares? I thought to myself. I ignored it as we had better things to do. Such as plan for Akane's safety obviously.

"Akane I'm taking you to my one of my....co workers, they'll take care of you while I'm sorting out the pest." Akane tilled her head at the word pest, but seemed to have figured it out soon after. Clever girl.

"and don't worry your brothers will be coming soon after, they just need to stay behind for a bit, ok?" Akane nodded her head.

"Akane pack your things we'll be going in a minute." yeah so I can make that riddle for my sons.

I still sat at Akane's bed while I watched my daughter rush around getting things that she needed.

Akane

I whizzed around my room getting a back pack filled with my clothes ( and animal onzies!!) I also got my Wolf plushie also my music book. if ya haven't forgotten I'm a composer remember.

When I was finished packing I saw papa writing something down. Me being the curious being I am I asked papa "what'cha writing?"

Papa replied with a simple two worded sentence "a riddle."

"oooohhhh let me see,let me see!!" papa chuckled at my antics and showed me.

It read

You may rival them, you may hate them, yet they hold what you hold dear. So remember the saying keep your loved ones close and enemies closer.