flashbacks part 1

Yes I know im stupid for not telling u that I was going on a caravan trip.... Where it didnt have wifi.... So without further ado let move onwards to Narnia!!
____________________________________

Akane

As my onii chans stared at me as I averted my eyes making the clock behind my onii chans very interesting.

You know ive always wondered how the mechanism works. I mean how long do you think it took to make. Probably a few minutes now since we have machines to do it now. Actually how do they program machines to... Well make machines??? Like how-

"Akane!" called reji nii drawing me out of my out of control mind.

"HAI!" I shouted a bit too loud causing some of my brothers to wince. "g-gomen"

"thats fine but Akane.. You still haven't answered our questions." said ruki nii making me shiver.

You know ruki nii reeeeaaaaallllllyyyyyy scary when he wants to.be. He even managed to scare yuma nii's soul out of his body once.

" im not gonna get out of this am i?" I sighed and asked even though I knew the inevitable answer.

"no" answered surrounding people.

Welp might as well answer their questions with a story..... Ne?

" onii chans while I am telling you..... specific information. I would advise you to be quiet as I will NOT be repeating them...... Ever" I explained emphasising on the word not

My onii chans nodded.

Well here goes nothing.

" I was four walking back home, while holding a sheet that said I came second on my 'special' test-" I started before getting interrupted by a certaim tomatoe head.

"Akane what does this have to do with- OUCH!" shouted aya nii while getting pumched by suba nii.

" shut up ayato and let her continue." growled suba nii

" thank you but as I was saying. I was going home with my test results. Now before I continue I have an IQ of 165 so obviously I was moved to a higher setting. Anyway my mother..... Has expectations that I shoulld be coming first in everything and if im not... Well we'll come to that in a bit."

Akane aged 4

I'm in for it now. But... I was sure that got the right angle for shape B!! Im such an idiot finishing my test without checking. Im soooo dumb.

Without myself realising I had already reached home. I gulped thinking about the punishment ahead.

My shaky fingers fisted itself into a ball. Sighing and holding back my fear, I had knocked softly on the oak door.

Knock

Knock

Knock

three times I knocked and three seconds I waited before the rectangle door was swung open making me jump in fright.

My mother looking tired snatched the results from my frail hands. No welcome, no greeting that was the type of routine I was used to.

Mother didnt abuse me.... Often. Although she did neglect me alot. I mean I am living in much better conditions than other people. Right?

While I was fighting with myself I failed to notice that I was being dragged into the flourishing forest.

Until my thoughts finally caught up with the present. I was already at the dreaded den of wolves.

Thankfully I wasnt actually going inside but still sleeping next to the den is still nerve racking. I was also grateful that the wolves that occupied the den was never home, which eased some of my growing worry.

I was pushed forward face planting to the dirt and grass.

I looked behind me only to see mother's shrinking figure walking through the confusing forest trees.

I sighed while closing my eyes hoping that my dreams could help me escape this....... Lifeless world.