LILLIAN!!!

Karl

Damn it do I really have to do this.... me a vampire king........ you know what... I don't care anymore- maybe I'll regret it later?

" 3...2...1" I Whispered counting myself down before shouting out..

"LILLIAN SAKAMAKI.... GET YOUR BEAUTIFUL BUTT OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW!!!!" I demanded.

Lillian was never the one to hit the books no she didn't need books the reason - ' my life is already a story and I can write whatever I want' she would always say...

So you know what I'm writing story and no way in hell is it starting without her!

" LILLIAN PLEASE I BEG YOU....COME back to my arms.... I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT NINNY OF A DOG I GAVE YOU!!" I shouted yet again starting to feel the toll in my throat.

And yes I gave her a dog.. that I soon had to take away. What? That... ninny of a dog was stealing my wife! I had thought it would keep her company but I never thought that it would even steal my spot on our bed! Exluding that damn dog.

Soon enough after 10 or so minutes the door was slammed opened, making me stop in the middle of my screaming spree.

"Would you stop!! Just stop it... your making me.... fall... in love with....you again!" She Sobbed forcing her words out.

"Please you don't underst- "

"Then make me understand!" I interrupted with tears building up in the corners of my eyes.

"Make me understand... tell me, explain to me as to why I don't understand." I sighed with my eyebrows furrowed "you had 6 years 7 months and 3 days to tell me!"

I dropped to my knees.

" your wrong" she Whispered tears staining her flawless face. " it's been 6 years 7 months and 3 and a half days." I was glad she was counting too up till the point that she had to correct me on a small mistake. .. but what was holding her back?

" then what's holding you back... what's holding you back from coming to my arms... what's holding you back that's stopping you from explaining!?" I Yelled pressure building up. I didn't mean to yell but really she had over 6 and a half years to explain.

It was silent until she said " fate.. death.... fear" she laughed humourlessly " Karl I'm scared of my own fate.. I'm scared that I could even see my fate.... I'm scared that my fate is me dying and leaving you alone" she Sobbed and Sobbed up till the point that she started to wail.

" Karl... I'm trying to make you understand... but what else is there to say apart from the fact that I'm going to die. I stayed away from you.. because I didn't want you to love me only for me to leave you alone. I saw my fate Karl. .... my story was already written before I even knew it. " I had a pained expression plastered on my face.

Why didn't she tell me. We could have gotten through it together... she was always the light of my life..... I never noticed how that light was slowly dying.