well then

Karl

Once I had dropped off my daughter at the mukami's, I had teleported back to the house, only to be bombarded with questions.

"where the hell did you take Akane!?" shouted subaru while shaking with anger.

"why can't I smell her!! You better not have done anything to my doll!!" yelled Kanato while hugging his teddy on a death hold.

I sighed, I leave them alone and they become like this.....they seriously need to get a woman in their lives....excluding liato since he gets his daily dosage anyway.

"hold your damn horses!" I command making them stop to a halt.

"she's safe, also this is for you, its a clue that could lead you to Akane" I smirked letting the riddle flutter in reji's hand "anyway I can't stay for long I have things to do, things to plan."

By the end of that sentence I had already vanished from their sights. Teleporting to my beloved's home.

I'm back Lillian.

Sakamaki brothers

Once Karlheinz had left, the brothers went into a frenzy.

Subaru punching walls in frustration.

Kanato mumbling incoherent words to his teddy.

Ayato shouting frustration, while addressing himself as ore-sama. Not that's any different from before but carrying on.

Liato surprisingly just leaning against the wall in deep thought.

Reji looking at the dropped paper in his hand, examining it for anything 'dangerous'

(a/n: just admit it reji you have ocd which is the reason why you won't touch the damn letter.

Reji: excuse me author San but I'll have you know that he could have done something to this letter.

A/n: pfft wimp, and you call Shu  spineless.

Reji: would you like to accompany me to my room....author San?

A/n: Ahhhhhhh,hmmmmmm good question...how about a.....NO!!)

Ahem, ahem CONTINUING!

Shu stayed...well Shu.

After a couple of minutes Reji finally decided to stop being ocd and open the letter.

"a...riddle?" questioned Reji earning the brothers ears.

And back to Karl

I haven't seen my beloved's face in years. Well not physically, just in my dreams. After she had left, I hadn't really been sleeping, most of the dreams that I would have would be Lillian leaving forever.. Only entering the dark abyss afterwards, with my hands outstretched trying to reach for her, but failing to do so. After, I would be left sweating either in the middle if night, or at the break of dawn.

It sucked the life out of me, making me a workaholic, hoping that if I was famous enough she would come running back to me with open arms.... But of course that was just me being delusional!

But I guess it would no longer be a dream after this. I was carrying a bouquet of her favourite flowers white roses, funny how well she would have bonded with sons, seeing as she's got most of their personality. Aside from that I had also brought the ring that she left behind.

The night that Akane was born I was sent back for a couple of hours because trouble had risen in the demon realm, but before all of that I remember seeing Lillian smile, and I always wondered why it looked pained, or forced. I never had the chance to ask....but now I do and I'm not wasting it.

I walked up to her door, her house was quite small and was placed on top of a hill, next to a vast forest, surrounding almost engulfing, the house.

I breathed in and out, straightening out my clothes before knocking on the wooden door.

After a few seconds of waiting the door opened, making the appearance of the angel that I once fell in love with.

She still had those crystal blue eyes, similar to shu's but her still had that glow of innocence, some of her raven black hair had fallen out of her bun, making me sigh inwardly as it reminds me of the days I tucked her hair behind her ear making her blush profusely.

SMACK!

Before I could even speak, I felt a stinging pain on my right cheek.

A cold, but gentle voice broke me out of my trance.

"what are you doing here....Karl?" she question giving me the nostalgic glare.

Well then