Introduction

School, the hell on earth. Sure you have the advantage of getting an education, scholarships for collage, and even be lucky enough to make friends. But not here. The tougher larger men that love to kick the shit out of you just to make something of themselves are plentiful. 

School work is easy, homework is easy, but living in Los Angles we have large crime activity. The largest, most scariest gang of all would be the Onyx Rat Brotherhood. No matter who you are or what you do they can always dig up dirt. But they aren't named for their strength or how they act, they are named for they passion for being sneaky. That's how they mainly have so many people in their group; they did up the dirt then make them to countless crimes till they earn loyalty.

And their leader's father is chief of police, and one of the member's father is the principal. There is no excuse to beat another person senseless. But some how they get pulled away from all the charges, all the complaints, even from Juvenile hall. And everyone knows that their leader, Felix Kjellberg, isn't the strongest, but the smartest. You don't want to be caught in the middle of one of his fights. He won't just take you down, he'll brake you.

I once made a mistake of helping on of my classmates out of a fight a few years back. Felix was kicking the square out of this boy, I jumped in to help, but he dislocated my jaw. Its fine now, but the person didn't thank me, for the next day he had spat at me, quoting "I don't need an immigrant to help with my battles." That was the last time I ever messed with Felix, and the last time I ever helped any one.

My life at home wasn't very loving either, an abusive drunken father who never thought about anyone but himself, would come home every night to beat the shit out of my mother an me. I'm the last child, the baby of the family. All of my older brothers and sisters had moved out years ago, going to collage or taking care of their family. Just the anger in my fathers eyes, after losing one of my brothers to a drunk driver, was enough to make use go to court. We lost. Every since then my father has gone crazy. I still have bruises from nights ago. How could my family be so-so crazy. Nights turned into weeks, which turned into months. Nothing got better.

What a world to be in. A place where everywhere you go, your hated, beaten, and out casted. A place where you couldn't be yourself, come out of the closet, or admit to anyone that you were different. That's how my life is, and forever will be.

Hey guys, so at the top is one of my YouTube vids that I created, and thought is was an amazing idea to make into the story. There will be minor changes but I'm sure it'll be fine. The next chapter will be in first person, this is just the intro, but hope you like it. Sorry its not my best work.