That's all right

The song started playing when I made the bullying part. Holy shit! I just realize how violent I am!!!

Could life get any worst, but better at the same time? I mean, my fuck up as a "father" is finally going to get what's coming to him. But at the same, since no one knows why I went into the hospital, the bullying has increased and I haven't seen Mark around since I got back- which was only two days ago. Some people whisper about him, saying how cute he is, and that....

"Oh, have you heard that Mark joined the football team?" One of the blond cheerleader's spoke while reapplying lipstick, looking into a small hand mirror, not taking her eyes off herself. Her name was Amanda, she was the school's slut. She's slept with every boy on every sports team. You name it, Football, Soccer, Hockey, even Tennis. I don't know that much about her, other then she's a slut and she's the gossip queen of the school. You want something to spread -or not- she would do it.

But she must be lying, but then again why do I care. I've only known him two days. Maybe a couple hours in each day. But that beautiful skin, those gleaming chocolate eyes, that floofy red hair. Would Mark join the football team? I mean, he has the build and defiantly the biceps, but he doesn't look like he has the personality to hurt a fly-let alone tackle another football player.

"Yeah, and now he's hanging around Felix and his posy because Ken disrespected Felix." A brunette bitch called Heather stated as a fact. I rolled my eyes but then again, she is known for keeping a bunch of secrets. She knows everything about everyone. Hell, she knows things about me even. Not that much, considering I've never really had friends before. All she knows about me is that I'm gay, but then again, who doesn't. But if you want to know anything about anyone, she's the girl you go to.

"I need to go out with him, he seems diffrent then the other jocks." Amanda smiled flipping the lid over her mirror and looking towards Heather. Heather nodded in agreement, giving a wide grin. Amanda flipped her hair before talking with Heather again, but I stopped listening.

What are these bitches talking about, would Mark really do that. He isn't like the rest of us, this school will eat him alive. Don't be ridiculous, Mark is smart. He wouldn't be as stupid as to join Felix's posy. Football is fine, but join Felix? I'd rather give up my virginity.

Yes, it's true. I'm indeed a virgin.

Suddenly, the two cafeteria doors swung open, causing the entire cafeteria to go silent. There in the door way, the blond basterd stood, his arm slung over a girl. She had brown hair and brown eyes, she was tan with light makeup on. She only wore mascara and eyeliner to match her dark clothes. She had a black Panic! At The Disco band shirt with black leggings and black and white converse.

Her name is Marzia. She's the queen bee of this school. Every school has one, and they also have poser bee's wanting to be queen bee. There isn't much to say about Marzia, but she is a hell of a lot nicer then her boyfriend Felix. Whatever she see's in him, I hope she's happy.

They began to walk in, with Billy walking right behind him. The next person left me stunned. I guess the rumors where true. Mark walked in, a big smirk on his face. He wore a red and white team jacket that said Football on the front. Felix and them all headed my way, where I sat by myself at a lonely table.

"Well, hello there emo. Heard you were in the hospital, did you get your ass kicked by a duck? Cause your story is quaking all over the school." Felix grinned whispering into Marzia's ear, making her smile. I rolled my eyes, looking over at Mark who seem to have a sly grin on his face. Why did he have to do this? Why would he? This bitch......

"Well then you should shove that story up Marzia's ass, thinking that everything about my little tale is what's in your relationship." I saw Marzia cover her mouth with her hand and Felix look pissed, gritting his teeth from getting angry. Mark suddenly got a nervous look on his face, which gave me confidence.