Welcome to my silly life

This had been going on for weeks, maybe even a month. And still, Mark, Felix and Billy were still torturing me. Each time it's getting worst, and no one is doing anything about it. Not the students, the teachers, the principal, even my own mother. She'd say things like, "You've been beaten before, stop acting like a pussy." Or even, "stop whining and take out the trash." By now, mother is a questionable person. At times, she is worried and angry at herself because she can't do anything. The next she's careless and makes me stand for myself, making me feed her and even makes me run to the store to get her ice cream. What this hell is my life coming to? Ma always does this once a month. She gets very emotional, like emotions are always ten times bigger. Is there something wrong with her?

My clock read 8:00 A.M and now it's time for school. Can I just not? I growled as my mother called me from outside my room to get up. I rolled off my bed and harshly smacked the floor as I landed. I groaned as I stood and picked out a black FallOut Boy T-shirt, black jeans, and my black high top converse. Quickly I put in my spacers, my snake bites, and my eyebrow piercing. I clipped my ear buds into my ears and began packing my things. Though my eye and head had healed, I still had bruises and gashes from when Mark and Felix went at me. And even more injuries from other fights. I sighed as I grabbed my backpack and threw it over my shoulders. I grabbed a jacket from my closet, and snugged it around my wait using the sleeves. I sung open my door, looking for a way to get out of the cabin without alarming my mother. I quickly went down the stairs, careful not to fall or make the floor board squeak. Tip toeing out the back door and out into the backyard. Gizmo, my cute little dog, was running around in her fenced area. Everyday I come out here, and she is always happy to see me. Gizmo is like my little personal journal that no one can read from. She always listens and never speaks, every once in a while she would bark a reply and I would answer with, "I know right," or even, "can you even believe that."

I quickly raced to Gizmo's area, there was a bag of food and a silver dish with Gizmo's name on it. I picked up tge dish, scooping food into a dish for her. I opened the small dog gate for Gizmo to come out. She dashed out of the enclosed area and hooped at my feet. She jumped at my legs, letting me know she wanted up. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth and dangling over her jaw. I smiled, placing down the food for her. She gobbled slopply at the food as if she was starving.

"There you go," I stroked her soft glossy brown and white coat. She yipped in reply, as if to say "thank you."

"You are very welcome Gizmo," I replied, giggling as Gizmo licked ger chops, signaling she was done. I threw her dish aside to make room for me to sit on the soft grass. I patted my thighs for Gizmo, letting her climb in my lap. I petting her back, letting her relax at my touch.

"You're the best dog anyone could ever have," I complemented Gizmo, and she barked in reply. I swear she is always trying to comunicate with me. She's just the most funny dog I've ever had.

"It's true," I told her. She jumped up instantly and began licking my face. Both front paws planted on my chest, her tongue rapidly licking my chin. I smiled, at least I know someone loves me. When she finally stopped, she curled up in my lap, her head resting on my thigh. Her chocolatey eyes, kept watch by the far side of the cabin. I looked up to see what she was looking at. Ma was standing at the back door, smiling, while holding a camera. Probably taking pictures.

Just for Ma's benifit, I smiled hugging Gizmo close yo my chest. Making her sit up, a flash sparked from the camera as Ma took a picture. She put the camera down on the table just inside and croched down, motioning Gizmo over. Gizmo stood for a moment and began trotting over to Ma. Ma picked her up and began kissing her dog cheek. Ever since we had Gizmo, she always had to stay outside. But every once and awhile I would sneak her in my room and fall asleep with her at my side. Ma would always catch me though, and she never punished me for it. I guess she always liked the idea of Gizmo as an inside dog.