Made a wrong turn

Step by step, one foot in front of another, I walked through the lonely, bright hallway. My backpack heavy with my school work that I never did, along with my phone hung low in my pocket. My dyed green hair dangled over my icy blue eyes. My tongue piercing began to tickle as the ball at the end rolled over the slippery surface of my lips. My eyebrow piercing stung, due to the fact that I had it installed just yesterday, but nothing happened to my ear piercing. The spikes sticking through them finally began to feel normal.

People all around stared at them, probably freshman's. I snickered at myself as I spotted one of the new freshman's look absolutely terrified. He wasn't that much shorter than me, he had brown messy hair that looked as though he just rolled out of bed, with brown eyes that widened with fear. I leaned over so our eyes could meet, a light grin on my lips.

"What are you looking at?" I sneered at the boy. The guy coward at my Irish accent that escaped my mouth. He quickly gripped tightly onto his backpack strap before dashed out of reach towards the schools double doors. I smirked at the guy that just ran from me, coward. It was always fun to scare the new people with my appearance. For because I have piercings, and wear dark cloths, I must be the most disprovable person in the entire school. It made me grin, this feels like a Felix moment. Speaking of the devil, a blond man walk out through the double doors. He had dirty blond hair, shinning white teeth that reflected the suns heated light. He had ocean blue eyes, ones that could easily turn from untrusting to fiercely angry. Fuck you Felix. By his side were his minions Ken and Billy. Ken was a tall muscular man, just in highschool and already started on a beard. His eyes were the fiercest of the browns, and his hair was a black brown, depending on your lighting. And then their was Billy, bastard. Billy had light brown hair that was buzzed just to the point where you could barely see the brown tint. Razored through his hair was writing that said BS. Most of the teachers would assume it would stand for his full name, Billy Schemer. But everyone else knew better. It stood for Bull Shit.

The group of assholes all had the same clothing, to the last detail. The only thing that was different was the fact that Felix wore sunglasses on the edge of his nose. They all wore black undershirts under their black leather jackets, ripped skinny jeans and silver chains around their necks. They look like a bunch of douches is what they look like.

The crowd of people parted for his royal ass and body guards to let them past by. They were all like little dogs, bowing to their master with their tails between their legs. Felix made his way towards me, his blank face was ripped away as a grinned formed on his lips. He pushed people out of his way, instead of waiting for people to part for him. Shoving plenty of people to the ground, they all looked pitiful. None of them having the courage to speak up or defend themselves.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the schools punk kid," Felix giggled evilly, Billy and Ken joining in along with Felix. I grinned, crossing my arms over my chest and giving eye contact with Felix through his sunglasses. Fortunately, Felix trying not to look to much like an asshole, slipped off his sunglasses, revealing his ocean eyes more clearly. He folded then and slipped then onto his shirt with one of the arms going in behind his shirt.

"Well, at least I'm not called the man slut of the school. For me, I'd rather be called a punk." I smirked at my clever come back, but Felix didn't really much appreciate the tone and words I had used on him. His teeth gritted as he strained not to cause a scene, either that or tried not to snap my neck.

"Either way, your more hated then most here," Billy spoke up for his leader, covering for him. Billy had dense eyes, narrowing in my direction. If looks could kill, I would be shot, stabbed, and drowned by now. But luckily for me, they didn't, so I was safe. For now.

"Screw you Billy. I'm not the one trying to protect his master from a little paper cut. All you do is protect and serve this asshole of a master, getting his coffee, a bagel, just like a little slave." Billy seemed to be hurt by my statement, and by now people had gathered to watch the scene play out. Stupid people, even the nerds, so stupid that they can't even stand up for themselves. They need people like me to be the messenger of their cries in the dark. Well, if is what they want, I'll give it to them.

"Jack, if its the last thing I do, I will have your tongue on a platter, fried and covered in barbeque sauce." Felix sneered, pulling his lip back in some kind of growl. A snarl like sound escaped his mouth, making him sound like some wild beast that is craving a sweet and innocent deer.

"If you wanted to, you would have done it already," I sneered in reply, pushing past Billy, hitting his shoulder with mine in the process. Felix turned to watch me leave, his face in utter awe at what just happened. I grinned as I past by without a word, making the crowd look in awe, parting and letting me through.

"This isn't over Jack, I will get you," Felix threaten, and even from my distance I could hear his knuckles crack as he clenched them in hatred. I turned, a large smirk upon my face. I stuck my arms out to my sides, not minding the people in my way.

"I believed I just ended it," I turned once again, retracting my arms from the open air, not willing to stay and listen to anymore of Felix's nonsense about crushing me into tiny pieces. Pride swelled in my chest, though with the feeling of freedom over powering the pride. I practically skipped to my locker, my grin growing into a smile as I neared the dark blue metal with a lock attached to the scrap metal that made a loop for the lock to keep closed. I quickly twisted the knob for the lock and snapped it open with ease. Taking off the lock, I slipped off my backpack onto the floor before unzipping the zipper and pulling out my text books that the school provided the first day. Placing my books and other needs into my locker before clinging onto my history book, and my binder of homework that wasn't done and closing my locker. The slamming noise must have scared someone, for there was a clang of metal and a thump with paper crinkling in the air.

"Mother-fucker," a high voice cussed under their breathe. I looked over to the locker next to me, looking for a standing figure that had dropped their stuff. But their was none, I looked to my feet to see a boy on his back, clinging onto his head with his white teeth glimmering in the morning light as he gritted them. I kneeled down, setting my things onto the floor, trapping some papers from the dusty titles and stacking them into a pile. Some books were knocked over, covers bending the wrong way and the pages crumbling from impact of the fall. I set the books straight, setting them neatly by the papers before standing and offers a hand to the boy on the floor. He looked up in confusion before thankfully excepting my hand in his. It took all my strength to haul him to his feet, but I managed to be able to.

I finally got a good look at the man, the first thing I noticed was his raven black hair that was dyed red on the top, while the sides were still the raven black. He was muscular, his shirt sticking to his body, showing his six pack and biceps. My mouth watered at the sight of his glorious body, natural tan skin, almond like. But the best part, was his eyes. His eyes were a brown, but not a regular brown. They were chocolatey, spread over almonds with specks of smooth Carmel specks surrounding the Iris.

"Thanks, for helping me up. Your much nicer than I expected you to be." I gave him a glare, keeping me from snapping at him or worst. My temper always wanted to explode when someone mentioned me "being nicer than I thought you were."

"It's the piercings, isn't it?" I gritted my teeth, just wanting to sink them into some cake, or something soft that my teeth could go through.

"No! I just saw you yell at that boy, I thought you were an angry son-bitch." I giggled, a smile spread over my face, my eyes lighting up.

"Oh, that's Felix, he's a bit more than you think he is. My advice, stay away from him. No one besides me have ever stood up to him," I advised, watching as he bent over to pick up his papers and books. My mouth watered as a little bit of back showed, and man, it was fabulous. As he rose from the floor, I got a glimpse of his beautiful eyes.

"Thanks for the tip, I'm Mark by the way," he stoke out his hand offering a hand shake. I gracefully took it with mine and we shook hands lightly.

"I'm Jack."