Underestimated

Warning some sexual content ahead!!!!!!! 

Ethan and me had gotten up to go to school, he didn't have any clothes with him so I let him borrow mine. Honestly, it was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. My black and white Matallica shirt was over sized on him; which had made me blush when he tied it back to make it a little more tight. He had also picked out some regular dark jeans and black vans from my closet. He looked beautiful to be honest but I felt he was missing something. I could drop the feeling but the butterflies had returned. I tried to push them away but nothing seemed to work. So I just rolled with it. I had just threw on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and my black converse.

I was in the process of picking a shirt when I notice from the corner of my eye that I was being watched. I could see Ethan staring at me but I could figure out why. Than I looked down at my exposed torso. My v-line was poking out of my jeans. I gave a smirk before putting on a fake confused look.

"Hey Ethan, can you help me find a shirt?" It was obvious that he was nervous but he put on a cute smile and walked over to my closet. He inspected his options before reaching for some random shirt. While he bent over I grasped his waist and pulled him closer. In a moment of shock he quickly leaned up as his head hit me in the chest. I blinked and looked down at his beautiful blue hair but I turned him around slowly to look into his hazel eyes. He looked up to mine, a cherry red blush over took his cheeks. He smiled nervously as he stared into my eyes. I smirked leaning down a tad bit just to see if he'd lean up to me. Ethan seemed a bit terrified but copied me, placing his hands on my bare chest. That gave me the hint to continue to lean in some more.

Ethan fluttered his eyes looked down at the floor before looking back up at me. What I'd give to read minds at this moment. Ethan stood up on his tip toes, glancing at my lips before looking at my eyes again. My gut began to churn again, the butterflies where set on fire making me feel a heat in my stomach. Ethan slithered his warm hand up to my shoulder and around my neck. Our noses practically touching I felt my mouth become dry. I leaned in farther to finally have our lips meet. But as mines brushed against his there was a loud knock on the door. Ethan and me scrambled away from each other. He end up in the closet grabbing the black shirt while I pushed back to my bed and sat down.

"Yeah mom," I called to her. She giggled the door knob and swing the door open. She was in the process of putting in earrings when she came in.

"Hey baby I'm leaving for work, Ethan and you need to be getting going or you'll be late." I nodded to her before leaving out of the bed to go hug her.

"Have a great day mum," she smiled and kissed me on the cheek. She wished up a good day before rushing out, closing the door behind us. I huffed a sigh of relief and turned to have a shirt thrown at me with giggling following it. I ripped the shirt off my face and smiled devilishly at Ethan. I ran at him scooping him up bridal style and twirling with him clinging to me. His face was stuffed into my chest, blocking out his eyesight. I stopped and set him down letting him catch his breath.

"Come on ya goof, we got ta get to school." Ethan giggled.

"Eye eye captain." He grabbed his school bag as I slipped on my shirt and grabbed my jacket and bag before we set off. We practically skipped down the stairs and out the door. I looked at Ethan and smiled as he danced in front of me as the rain poured down.

"Hey Ethan," Ethan stopped to turn and look at me. "Race ya," I started sprinting through the rain, obviously with a massive head start.

"Hey!" I heard Ethan whined as I heard his footsteps behind me. There is no way he could catch up to me. I dashed through the woods spotting the tan house in front of me. I mentally high five myself until I couldn't hear Ethan anymore. I stopped on the sidewalk waiting for Ethan, kind of worried that I couldn't see him. I looked around until I heard a whistle from up ahead. Ethan had gone up a few houses and was smiling down a me.