Bad decisions

Hey, you guys really seem to like this story. Hope this is satisfying enough so sorry i was gone for so long been on vacation. So sorry, will update regularly soon.

No one will ever know, no one should know. The pain I feel through out my body could never compare to the other times I've been beaten. No, this was a new low for my father. I looked through the tiny cracks in the closet door, hoping for the best. But, I had been doing this for a few hours at the least. And no one came. No one had come to my rescue, no one but the yelling of my father and mother as they tried looking for me. It had only been a few hours but the sky was getting brighter, and I hadn't eaten nothing since I was locked in here. The door opening caught my interest as two skinny legs walked through the door and into the bedroom.

"Where the hell are my keys," said a women's voice which sounded like Ma's. I scooted closer to the closet door, trying to yell but the gag was still wrapped around my head. Silencing the extreme yell that tried to escape my mouth, instead muffled noises came out my mouth. There was a pause before there was scuffling coming closer to the closet door.

"Is someone there?" Asked the mysterious voice, I screamed as loud as I could without getting to loud to alert my father, who hopefully isn't close by. The door raddled, as if someone was trying to budge it open. There was a pause then some scuffling of the feet across carpet, then some silence before the sound of a drawer opening echoed in the room. The drawer was carefully shut before more scuffling, until there was a click and the door opened revealing light and a skinny body stood in the door way. She covered her mouth with her hands, keeping her from screaming.

"Oh, my, god," the figure whispered, her voice very shaky and quiet. She quickly undid the gag in my mouth and the rope around my wrists. She quickly pulled me into a tight embrace, squeezing hard, reopening some of my wounds. Tears broiled in my eyes, making tears flow down my face as the pain increased. Moving hurt, everything hurt. The blood seeking through my skin was now pouring out on the pour girls hands. She kept herself from screaming as she pulled away to look at her blood soaked hands.

"Oh, my, god, what did that monster do to you," the girl whimpered. Finally, as I looked up into her icy blue eyes, I could make out her features. She had dirty blond hair, darker pale skin that look rich and creamy at the same time. My eyes wondered down lower, her legs were skinny and her whole body looked like a stick figure. Her makeup wasn't heavy like every other girl in this town.

"My god, what did he do to you?" she asked looking down at my face and at her blood stained hands from my back. I whimpered out lightly from the increasing pain from her touching the wounds.

"I'm calling the police?" she pulled up her flat screen phone from her pocket and began typing before putting the phone to her ear. Tge operator could be heard from the other side of the line.

"9-1-1 what's your emergency?" the ooerator asked calmly. The girl in front of me stuttered to get her words out, or I could be not hearing well do to blood loss.

"I-I found a b-boy here at my boyfriend's house. H-He was l-locked in a closet and bound and gagged. He's bleeding real bad with bruises all over his body!" the girl tried hard to stay calm and her voicd smooth. The operator took a moment to take this in before saying something else to the girl.

"Thank you so much, where at Pine street, we're in a cabin you cant miss it." She said before hanging up the phone and placing it on tge floor next to me. Whispering sweet nothings things into my ear, helo calming me down. Getting me to breath and keep my blood contained in my body by wrapping by back with one of my "fathers" old shirts. My sight began to soften, blurring out the fartgest things. I could barely see when tge sirens began to get closer. Where is my ass hat of a father?