Dug my way out

The cold harsh rain from the thick, gloomy clouds about had just enough energy in them to send me running towards school. This regularly doesn't happen. Single droops turned into waterfalls and messy water puddles all along the street. Great. I clung onto my bag strap that held all my school supplies and books. The water and loud echoes of thunder made it much easier to remember to cover my eye and neck. The drips of liquid from above stung the cuts along the side of my head, clinging to my fresh green hair and cheeks. I stopped about a block away from the school to grab some of my bandages from my bag and peroxide. I dabbed some cloth into the peroxide bottle and skimmed it over my small cuts along my cheek and eye. Ma had done her best to clean them up but right now, they stung like a bitch.

Grabbing the bandages, I wrapped a fresh layer over my eye and cuts. Hiding my eye and cuts, I looked through my phone camera to make sure they didn't show. So far, this week has gone swell, not. Oh my god, why did I mention Karl. It was the truth though, he was not coming back, no matter how much I miss him. I remember the days he would play catch with me, he was always so patient. I use to have a temper, still do, but he use to help me calm down. When I cried I went to him, when I was bullied he kicked ass, when I was depressed he would comfort me. Then at the end of the day, we would play multiplayer on Mario Kart 8 all night. He was the best brother anyone could ask for, anyone would be lucky to have him. I was that lucky person.

I remembered how he died, I remember how it was all my fault. Sure it was partially the drunk drivers fault, but mostly mine. Sappy shit that we can't into right now, school is important at that moment. Never thought I would say that. I smiled at the thought of school, how I was the outcast, outsider.

Freak
Outcast
Punk
Goth.....

Man-lover

Yes, I know of the rumors spreading around. And yes they are true, I'm gey. Everyone knew, except my family. They don't need to know. And the only reason people know about me being homosexual is because of that bitch, Billy. I was dating a guy named Aaron, and we hid behind the school one day. He had said, "Sean I love you... I'll never leave your side." He had kissed me, and I kissed back. Billy had saw and told Felix. Felix gathered most his gang and beat the living shit out of Aaron, holding me back, letting me scream. Aaron couldn't handle it, and had moved to Rio, talking about big dreams coming true. But left me behind with a speech of final words.

"I'm sorry Sean, but right now, I'm going to chase my dream. Do me a favor, delete my number and never call again. You deserve to stay behind and suffer," he had sneered before hopping onto a plane and leaving me behind, never to get a text, or loving call again. That was before I had gotten my piercings and green hair. But look at me now, the punk kid who doesn't have a friend in the whole world because no one loves him. Yeah, that's me.

I pushed my thoughts to the back of my head, grasping my bag and sprinting down the road to the school. My legs and head burned, sending my legs to go even faster. How? I don't know. But I know that just down this street, was my soon to be destiny. Just a few more sidewalk steps to go and I can get going.The first bell had rung, I still have time. The second bell rings in bout five minutes. I still have time to swing by my locker. I swung open one of the double doors in front of the school, and began running down the hall toward my locker. Other people were already on their way to class as I reached my locker only a few lockers down from the main doors. I quickly did my locker combination and stuffed my bag inside before pulling out my history book. I quickly gather some of my history assignments from my bag and hurried to class. The bandage still wet from the rain, began to sting my cut and bruised eye.