Missed Treated

The day has just ended, school was out for the day. The sun came out from some clouds, and other people were running along the sidewalks. It seemed that nothing could stop my happy emotions from springing to life. The way I showed off to Mark just now, my darkness seem to start lifting. My earphones were place into my ear and Dubstep instantly came on. The song I reconized as Scary Monsters and Nice Spirits. My mood of being pissed off, lifted out of my body. I started to rock and bang my head to the amazing music blasting through my ears. I'm gonna damage my ears soon with all the music I listen to.

I began my short walk home, walking past several houses as more of my music played. I finally came to that one house. The tan and white house that I passed almost every day. Something stood out this time. There was a light shimmer in the window, almost like a reflection. I studied it for a moment. The reflection looked human, but not many furtures could be made out. I squinted to try and see anything else from inside, but to no avail. I shrugged it off and just kept walking till I reached the back of the house. The familiar trees surrounded me, large pine trees sticking out of the ground. A few stood hundreds of feet above my head, and yet it gave off a sense of comfort and freedom, but also fear of height and the feeling of falling. A shiver went up my back as I thought about the air going through my hair as I fell from a tall tree, or worst a building.

I shook my head of those thoughts before continuing through the trees. I wonder why Mark hasn't kicked my ass yet for embarrassing him in class today..... I quickly went through the forest trees. Feeling awkward as if someone was watching me, I sped up. My feet flying as quick as they would go.

My cabin was in sight and I began to slow. Taking gulps of air, it re-entered my body. Letting out some of that oxegen, my body continued forward. What was that for, no one is following me? I bound up the stairs to the cabin, my heart fluttering as whimpers and whines could be heard from inside. Quietly, I turned the door knob quietly

Slowly opening the door, my heart dropped as I saw my mother. Ma was crying in her hands, Gizmo at her feet curled up and whinning to get her attention. The mail was spread all over the kitchen table, files and even letters everywhere.

"Ma," I let out in a soft; quiet voice. She turned toward me, her eyes stained with tears; bloodshot and tears still brimming over her eyelashes. My heart dropped seeing her like this, my whole body ached. Ma let out a couple sniffles and she wipped her nose.

"Hey baby, I didn't hear you come in," she smiled weakly, looking me in the eyes. She patted the seat next to her; motioning me over next to her. Oh my god, what's going on? I walked over and pulled the chair out from the table and sat.

"Ma... Did something happen while I was at school?" Ma tears began to flow again, only she wipped them away and sucked in breathes before she could speak again.

"Yes baby, I've got bad news," she seemed to stumble a little after her statement.

"Your father... Was bailed out of jail." My heart dropped into my stomach and could feel my face turn into shock and then to anger. I felt like flipping to table or throw myself out the window. Ma continued, looking guilty and scared.

"I have a statement that I got from my lawyer today. He went to court and copied a statement for me." She passed me a file from the pile of papers and handed it to me. I took it from her and read over it. I read it over and over again, almost choking on my own air.

"Jack is such a bad kid, he does drugs and drinks, he skipped school for christ sakes. It's sort of like doing the "wrong" thing for the "right" reasons kind of deal." Mr. McLoughlin stated to the judge. The judge bounded his gavel declaring, "the bail shall be set at 500, for abusive acts of a child younger than eighteen."

I kept reading till I came to a report apart from the court file. It had big bold words that read, Inmate case file. Placing the Court file down reading over the inmate records.

Larry McLoughlin
Days in imprisonment: Two weeks
Release Bail: Five hundred
Release date: September 2nd
Person pay release: Sarah McLoughlin

I couldn't breathe; my aunt Sarah had bailed out my dad and he was out yesterday. I looked up at my mother, and she seemed more in control but less so calm. Placing my hand on her knee, my mouth could finnally move.

"Ma, we'll get through this; together," I said, rubbing her knee under my hand. She gripped my hand in hers and squeezed it. Afraid to say much else, Ma seemed to speak for me.

"That's not the worst part, Jack. Your father.... is fighting for visitation, and custody." At that one moment, the world stopped, my breathing stopped, and worst of all, my heart kept missing beats. The weight of the world had just dropped on my shoulders. There was nothing, not a power in this world, that could stop the displaced feeling in my heart.

"Baby, listen to me, I wont let him take you from me..." My breathing finnally caught on, word suddenly cursted from my mouth. I have no idea what I'm saying. Cursting and spitting, I stormed out of my chair. There was a crash and a bang as the chair had flipped over onto it's side. What is wrong with me? I feel like I'm not in control and the rage was completely taking over. Stomping toward the door, my fist clutched at my sides, my eyes narrowed on the door in front of me. What the fuck am I doing?

I violently cluched the door knob, and thrusted the door open with a crack and didnt bother closing it as I ran. Tiny footsteps could be heard behind me. Stop!!! Go away!!! I'm not safe right now, I tryed screamming out at them but couldn't to no avail. My feet suddenly got fast as I came up to the tan and white house. How? My mind began to blur, and I felt like my head was going to explode with heat. I stopped in my tracks. Where the hell did I come from?

I felt like my body had become numb to my emotions, to my nerves and was being controlled by another force. The steps came closer, notioning someone was behind me. I turned myself unwilling, looking down to see shiny brown fur. Gizmo, pain surged through my head. Grasping it, my mouyh and lungs worked together to let out a blood boiling scream. Falling to my knees crunch under knee and the world seem to fall on my shoulders.

I could heard Gizmo bark in panic. Her voice echoing through the streets, and made my ears go deaf. Still grasping my head, I could feel my body give into the weight and fall onto one side. I gritted my teetg, trying to gain more control on what was going on, but right now my whole head hurt, and Gizmo wasn't helping. The barks began to dim out, black spots dotted my vision and I felt like passing out.

Suddenly, my whole body went numb and all I could do was curl in a ball, tears flying down my cheeks. Gizmo's bark seem to return, full of power and emotion as other larger feet dragged across the ground. Then there was a blood curling howl from the lips of another animal. It seemed larger and far more powerful. Wolf? I was thinking, but where do you find a wolf in L.A.

More human like footprints followed the Gizmo and the other animal, presumed to be another dog. My eyesight started to fade. The last thing I remember seeing was raven black hair, a golden animal, and Gizmo standing over me. Everything is so blurry, but the one thing that seemed to focused was the fact that caremel and chocolate eyes were staring down at my now motionless body.

My eyes began to get heavy, and the next thing startled me. A deep gruff voice responded to my body's position, a rough but soft hand was placed on my shoulder.

"Hold on son, we'll get you help."

Sorry it took so long on the update, personal things have come up and school started and I stayed up for a few nights studying for a spanish test tommarrow. So I really wanted to give you an update today.... And I've been starting a new book. This one wont be ready for another mouth so.... Hipe you enjoyed😊😊