Missplaced Misunderstood

My eyes fluttered open suddenly, I felt light headed and woozy. My body felt numb, though my hand was drapped over the soft mattress I am lain on. My hand brushed acrossed a soft fluffy coat. Looking over, my heart fell into my throat. A golden white retriever was curled into a ball on the floor, her tail curled over a brown little bundle. Her giant head was laid by my hand.

I groaned as I had realised that I'm not in my room. The walls were draped with rock band posters and an acoustic guitar leaded against a wall closest to a closet. The floor was littered with clothes, which consisted of red, blue, and even a light pink.

Looking even closer, I noticed a light brown bedside table with a lamp, a football, and some pictures. I grabbed one of the pictures with a black frame. A family of four was standing in a park. The oldest man and women wore black attire. The man looked strong, he has black hair and a black stuble. He wore a black tux with no tie, it was open white colar. The woman however has a pretty face, blown eyes with a white blinding smile. She had on a black spaggetti strap dress with matching black heels. There were two little boys in the photo. The eldest stood in front of the older man, his shoulders in his, prosummingly, fathers grasp. The other boy was in his mothers arms. Sometging about the small boy reminded me of a strong football player back at school. Wait, school? Mom! Oh shit!

I gently placed down the framed photo and swung my numb legs over the bedside. The white retrievers eyes shot open, her brown eyes looking up at me. She showed no signs of aggrestion, rather a friendly nudge of comfort. She slowly turned her head to lick the top of the brown bundle. It jumped up away from the other dog and rushed onto the bed. Gizmo! She rushed into my lap and continued licking my face over and over again. I hugged Gizmo close, for she was the only thing that seemed to be recognizable. The bigger, but younger dog got up from her resting spot, turning to me. He colar and dog tag showed a name. A name that reminded me of a scary video game. Chica, she looked up at me and headed out toward a cracked door.

I looked over at Gizmo and noticed that I didnt have on my clothes. I was wearing some cotton shorts and a large red flannel shirt that was overly big on me. Looking around, I spotted my clothes over on a desk over my the door. In a swift motion, my clothes were in hand and I had tosses off the unknown clothes and hurryed to throw on my own clothes. I shook my head, clearing out any tiredness from my body.

Motioning for Gizmo to follow me, we headed out of the door and was welcomed to a hallway that lead to another bedroom and then some stairs. Quietly and quickly I walked down the stairs that lead into a livingroom and kitchen combonation. There was a man sitting in a wooden chair, the newspaper held over his face for him to read.

The dog with the tag of Chica, had curled herself around his feet on the white tiled floor. The man hadn't seemed to notice me yet, though his face was hidden in the paper. Gizmo went over to the man and jumped so her scrawny legs were placed on the man's legs. The man stroked a large hand over Gizmo's small soft head.

"Excuse me sure?" I quietly whispered to the man. The newspaper came down just a small bit to reaveal chocolate caremel eyes, and over them were square framed glasses. Soon his whole face was shown when the paper came down. He looked to be in his early forties late thirties. He had a large cigar in hos mouth. Not a cigarrette, a cigar. He puffed out some smoke from his mouth, looking me up and down.

"Looks like you're up now," the man then grinned, placing his cigar down in a glass bowl next to the newspaper. I gave a shy smile before stepping closer.

"Um... If you don't mind.... May I ask were I am?" I asked, looking him in the eye. His smile widened, though is teeth were a bit yellow, he seemed like a cool dude.

"Well your in the Fischback household," my eyes widened, and I started thinking. Don't I know anyone with that last name? Then it all clicked, tge black hair, brown beautiful eyes, the deep voice. The discription sounded like Mark, the fucking ass of a jock.