It Didn't Slow Me Down

I waited for Mark close to the graveyard, to be honest I feel so stupid. Why would he even show up? He hated me fucking two days ago and now this. But at the same time, I wanted to kiss his lips, I wanted to touch his warm body again. I want him to touch me and comfort me with the love I felt from him. I heard light feet scurrying across the soft Autumn leaves. You could faintly hear the heavy breath from inside the darkness, and for only a moment I could see a white shirt bobbing in the distance. I squinted my eyes to see if it was Mark, but only outline of a person was visible.

"Jack?" Mark whispered in the darkness and I waved my hands in the air for him but then face palmed.

"Over here," the light footsteps continued and Mark bobbed over to me. His face was dim against the harsh darkness of the night, but his eyes shattered in the illuminating moon. The once so frightening face I knew turned into a completely different human being.

"Hi Jack," Mark whispered, I smiled. The moon was at it's highest peak, and Mark had grabbed my chin lightly in his fingers before leaning forward and closing the gap. I shivered at the warmth that his lips were giving me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and all my worries had dissolved. His hands gently engulfed my hips, I winced a little. Mark didn't seem to notice but he pulled out of the kiss and lay our foreheads together into a sift cocoon of warmth.

"I missed you," Mark whimpered, and I smiled as I buried my head into his shoulder and leaning more towards his neck so my breath covered him.

"Oh did you?" I teased him, and he scoffed. I laughed and leaned closer into his embrace. What are you doing Sean? This isn't fucking normal, you just met him. I pulled out to look Mark in his sweet chocolate eyes, they melted my heart into his hands. But I really like this.... It's so warm.

"Mark, what are we? I mean are we dating or are we just a one night stand-" Mark looked at me, almost hurt but calmly and collectively said three words to completely make my heart cast itself.

"Jack, I love you." My heart rose into my throat and I felt my mouth dry. I stood there with my mouth hung open like a bass hung over the fire's mantle piece. I could think of anything to say, but my actions knew exactly what to do.

I flung myself down to the ground, bringing Mark with me, and landed on the ground with a loud thud. Mark looked completely shocked, so we rolled so I topped over him. My legs were spread over his stomach and my hands laid on his chest. Leaning down I kissed him with as much passion as my body could give. Mark was still in some shock, but recovered and started kissing back. His hands found their way to my hips, he shifted as he flipped us over swiftly so I was now bottom. His hands flung so they pinned mine next to my head. Our lips separated and Mark's found their way to my neck. Sucking and probably making hickeys along my collarbone.

I wiggled out of Mark's grip, and rolled away from him. Mark looked just as confused as I felt. But my mouth opened, and Mark looked almost hurt.

"Mark, I feel like we're taking it to fast. I mean," I huffed out a long breath I hadn't noticed I was holding. "I'm still a virgin to everything. Even the feeling of someone loving me."

Mark smiled and he scooted over to me and reached out to take my hand into his and squeezed lightly.

"I'm glad you said something, I want you to be honest with me." Both of us smiling Mark laid down and he dragged me with him. So we were both laying on our backs look up at the bright balls of fire in the sky. Only, they seemed brighter than they had any other night.

"What exactly are we?" Mark asked, his arms were behind his head he still looked at the stars but I had turned to look at him.

"I dunno," I said, frankly I don't know if we should even hook up. There was the instance with Aaron and even Danny. I can't risk Mark.

"I know I like you Jack, we can always make it work." I looked at Mark quizzitivly and he looked back at me with his chocolate caramels. Mark quickly sat up and twisted so he was on his stomach. I followed his movements and we were now nose to nose. Sharply turning away Mark's hand was place on my chin and abruptly pulled it back up.

"Jack look in my eyes, what do you see?" I giggled as a Jeff Dunham scene ran through my head and all I could think to answer was when Walter told the camera guy to come over and he "saw" things in the camera.

"I see Cartman, I see Kenny. Oh he just got killed." I giggled and Mark laughed before turned back to his serious face, I quickly glanced down at my feet.

"Jack, I've met some of the finest women of my life. None of them more perfect then you." Mark quietly whispered into my ear, pure joy shivered down my spine. And for once, I curled into the warmth that was Mark's chest and snuggled in. Mark embraced me, pulling me closer with his muscular arms.

I closed my eyes and let the darkness swarm my thoughts, and my mind. Today was the best day of my life. Maybe Mark won't end up like Aaron, maybe he's different. I place my head on Mark's chest, my eyes still closed.
Mark kissed my head lightly, and stayed there for minutes it felt like.

"Goodnight angel."

Hey guys... This is Author- chan. Let me apologize for not updating to much... Im working on a new book for you guys. But I hope that this little chapter will help you through this Friday ;) Get ready for some drama for the next chapter