Blood and fire (Disclaimer)

Sorry this isn't my best work, I pulled an all nighter trying to get a chapter out for all my fan fictions. Sorry again.

My fear was answered as Mr. Harris picked up the large black phone on his desk table and pushed a combination of numbers on the dial pad. The fear started to consume my entire body as Mr. Harris started talking to another being on the other side of the line.

"Yes, hello Mrs. McLoughlin?"

"Jack has been called into my office because of a lack of attending classes."

"Could you place attend to the school immediately?"

"Yes, thank you." 

Just from those few words, I could make out the entire conversation. Ma was coming here, to my shit school of drama and lies. It's true, I've skipped a few classes because of some problems with my teachers digging where they're not supposed to be. Just like my French teacher just did. After the little discussion on the phone, the officer gripped his belt before exiting through the door. Holy, Jack you need to do something. We don't live that far from the school. I looked back at the principal as he set down the phone then looking back into my eyes, folding his hands over one another on his desk in front of him. It's like a time where you thought you were doing the right thing, and then it comes and bits you in the ass.

"Jack, why don't we start with why you are here." Mr. Harris got up from his desk and opened one of his large metal cabinets and pulling a folder right in front, then pulling open one of the bottom drawers to pull out another file. He set the two files on his desk, before sitting back in his tall leather chair. We sat there, waiting for my mother to arrive. After about five minutes the secretary came in to inform Mr. Harris that my mother was here to see him. He kindly told her to let her in, allowing the secretary to leave for only a moment before the door opened to reveal my angry Ma.

"Ah, Mrs. McLoughlin, please take a seat." There was a chair right next to mine, and Ma thrust herself into the chair violently. Ma didn't even glance at me, she looked right at the principal, ready to listen.

"Thank you for joining us Mrs. McLoughlin, as you know a few times Sean-"

"It's Jack," I growled, interrupting his talk with my mother. Ma and Mr. Harris both looked at me angered, not taking a like into my aggression. Ma gave one hell of a stare before turning back to Mr. Harris, motioning for him to continue.

"As you may know, Jack has not been attending classes fully. He's skipped so many classes, we had to put out an armed officer to patrol the hallways." The school bell to let everyone out for lunch rang out loud, interrupting Mr. Harris. After the ringing had stopped, Mr. Harris continued with no hesitation.

"The staff has caught him drinking and smoking on the school roof top as well," Mr. Harris paused for a moment to pull out one of the folders from his desk top and opened it to several photos of me on the roof top with one of my father's bottles of alcohol, and others with my back turned, but you could clearly see the thick cigarette in my mouth. Mr. Harris held up a few for my mother to see, Ma seemed shocked and disappointed. Her hand held over her mouth to keep her from screaming. She looked at me, tears brimming her eyes. I folded my arms across my chest, giving Mr. Harris a glare from my side of the room.

"Jack, these are really big problems. If you keep this up, I'm sure no collage want a drunk Irish kid that skips classes." Mr. Harris stated clearly. I huffed a breath at the words, Irish kid. 

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" I growled at Mr. Harris. He stumbled for words, just now realizing what he had just said. Ma and Mr. Harris seemed to freeze once once I stood onto my feet to over tower Mr. Harris.