Mistaken

The brightness of the sun woke me from the deep slumber. A warm body hugged me around the waist and I curled into the being next to me. I opened my eyes as a soft kiss was placed on my head.

"Good morning angel," Marks deep voice soothed me to comfort. I curled deeper into his chest, feeling the warmth spread through my body.

"What's today?" I yawned. Mark looked up at the sky and thought for a moment. I waited patiently and for a moment, I thought he wouldn't answer.

"Wednesday I think," he answered. Jumping at the word Wednesday, I picked up speed getting to my feet. Looking down upon Mark's sexy body I grinned nervously. His eyes wonder my body, he smiled at me and tilted his head to give more cuteness. I dropped my head and looked to the ground, warmth spread to my cheeks.

"We need to get going. My mom will be worried about me." I looked away from Mark let out a breath. I ran my hands through my hair, letting the sun shine on my skin. It's warmth had comforted me, but as my fingers were placed out of my hair I could feel two arms snake around my waist. They slowly made their way over my belly and overlapped each other. I smiled as Mark placed his head on my shoulder. I could feel his warm breath hit my neck, making my body shiver in reply. Slowly Marks breath raised up towards my ear, his breath got hot on my sensitive ears. I could feel his smile against my soft skin, and I took in a breath as his teeth met my ear lobe. He nibbled ever so gently, making me shiver again in pleasure. I groaned as my head instinctively turned to the side. Allowing more friction Mark moved down to my neck, his soft lips were pleasurable as his teeth grazed the crook of my neck making me moan. Mark smiled against my neck, and continued to suck and graze it until it was clear that there would be a hickey. Mark pulled away and looked at me, his gaze burned my skin as he stared over his work. The heat rose on my cheeks, though Mark didn't seem to notice.

"You're so beautiful," Mark whispered as he reached out to grab me around the waist. The heat grew more intense in my face, while Mark's hand slipped down lower to my thighs. His head began to stoup down by my chest as he added pressure to my thighs. Suddenly my feet weren't touching the ground, my legs reached around Mark's hips and my arms wrapped themselves around Mark's neck. I smiled down at him, the beautiful being who had me risen above him. His smile could light up my heart, while his body could warm me in the cold winters. His eyes melted me like butter, his arms wrapped around me gave me chills and it started to warm my stone cold soul. I deserved this, the shit I've been through was completely shoved to the back of my mind. Karl, my father, Felix, everything slipped from mind.

My heart raced as Mark leaned up to place his lips on mine. His lips were soft like silk, his hands even more as he gripped me by the ass. Mark then licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I opened my mouth to welcome his tongue, which twirled in sync with mine. He moved his tongue all around, searching my mouth. My heart longed to go all the way. I wanted to feel him touch me, to feel his hands roughly grab my skin. Make me scream his name as my virginity is taken away from me.

I had gotten so down into thought that when I snapped out of it, Mark's perfect teeth nibbled on my bottom lip, making me moan.

"Mark," I moaned out. He seemed to smile at my moan and pulled away just to look up at me. He smiled his priceless grin, making me giddy inside.

"We should probably head to school, before Harris has our asses." Mark suggested, and I nodded in reply. Slowly Mark set me down upon my feet and swiftly took my hand in his. I smiled up at him before we began to walk steadily towards the school. Mark looked down at my hickey, and gave a wide smirk.

"You might want to cover that up with a sweatshirt or a jacket." Mark suggested, and I replied with a 'yeah.' Mark stopped dead in his tracks before stepping in front of me and taking both my hands.