You're So Mean

Ethan P.O.V 💘

I fluttered open my eyes, shocked that I was curled up to Jack. I sat up, careful not to disturb him as I crawled out of his arms. I took in a breath and slid off of the bed. The air seemed a bit cooler than I remembered it, but when I looked down I remembered everything. I was buck ass naked with cum splattered all over my thighs. I sighed as I grabbed Jack clothes that he let me borrow and tossed them into his laundry basket. I decided to go into his closet and borrow some loose grey sweats and a blue shirt that Jack never seemed to wear.

I made my way downstairs, thinking deeply about what I should do. Jesus Christ Ethan, you just had sex with Jack! No wonder Felix took the drop on you! I lectured myself for a good ten minutes before deciding to be productive. Neither I or Jack had eaten today so I could make some breakfast for us. I walked into the kitchen and looked at the clock on the oven. Well, I guess brunch would be a better word. I chuckled at myself before going over to the refrigerator and opening it to look for what we could eat. I looked around their fridge, deciding on making some B.L.T's on sourdough. I licked my lips at the thought of a good sandwich.

I grabbed the mayo and bread from the top shelf, but as I leaned down my side began to burn. I grasped my side as I gritted my teeth in pain. Pushing through, I grabbed the cheese, lettuce, and tomato. I quickly leaned back up from the pain and breathed in and out till it eventually faded away. I calmed and placed the ingredients on the counter. I preheated the oven to the right degree and began to prepare the food. I pulled out four pieces of bread for me and Jack and set them on the counter. I set out the bacon and cheese, which were already pre-cut, and set them both on the bread. I then turned to the tomato and lettuce. I grabbed a knife from the display and start to slice the tomato into thin slices. Once I finished the tomato the timer for the oven went off, signaling that the bread needed to go in. I grabbed the bread and opened the oven revealing the hot air. I bent over to put one of the slices in but the pain in my side quickly returned making me drop the bread in the oven. I gritted my teeth as I grabbed the knife and pushed the bread on the bottom of the oven out onto the floor. I bent, even more, to grab the bread and stand back up. I sighed as I threw the piece of bread I to the trash. I quickly grabbed a new piece of bread, put the cheese and bacon on it before carefully bending to put it in the oven. I did the same with the other three, even if my sides started to burn. I closed the oven and set the timer for about eight minutes before turning to the lettuce and peeled the leaves from the head. I took about three leaves before putting the ingredients back, except the mayo.

I grabbed a different knife and chopped the leaves into the right size for the bread. That's when I heard heavy footsteps from the staircase and I smiled as I heard a satisfied hum from the base of the stairs.

"I was wondering where my grey sweatpants were," I looked over to see a sexy Jack leaning on the wall next to the counter. I giggled as Jack wiggled his eyebrows at me with a smirk on his face.

"My God Jack," his hair was standing up from his head. It looked like he just had sex with his bedsheets. I giggled as I looked at his hair in laughter.

"What, I'm proud of my new hairdo." Jack stood proudly with his head up and eyes closed with a proud smile. I shook my head at him and turned back to the lettuce and tomato slices and set them on a plate as we waited for the bread to be ready.

"Wow, that smells delicious." Jack sniffed the air and grinned as the timer went off for the bread. Not wanting to hurt myself I asked if Jack could grab them.

"Of course baby blue," he responded with a smile as he grabbed an oven mitt and took out the bread pieces and set them on the plate. I felt my face flush from color except for the cherry blush on my face. Jack seemed to notice and leaned over to kiss my cheek making me go a darker shade of red. I turned back to the food and took the lettuce pieces and tomato slices and set them neatly on the cheese and bacon. Then the finishing touches were the mayo, which I spread the mayo on with yet another knife, before cutting the sandwich in half. I handed Jack his plate before grabbing mine. We sat on the couch in the living room where the cookies and medical supplies were. Jack had completely devoured his sandwich before I had a chance to even touch mine. I was mesmerized by the beauty in front of me. His lips were plump while his eyes gave off a shiny gleam. Even with mayo covering his cheeks he looked stunning, his whole form gave off a certain perfection. Jack glanced my way, my eyes flicking to my B.L.T as my belly grumbled. Picking up my sandwich I began to chew my way through until I couldn't eat anymore. Jack ended up finishing my half-eaten sandwich but I didn't mine. While he finished his last bite, Jack grabbed my hand, squeezing it lightly.