Two

//NAYA\\

My first practice of the 2016-17 NHL season as a Toronto Maple Leaf is today. I wake up at 6:00 am for a 7:40 am practice.

I then hop out of bed and head to my washroom. I quickly brush my teeth and put mu hair into a high ponytail. I then wash my face and then put on some mascara, concealer and lip balm. Once i was done it hen head over to my closet and putt out a pair of Adidas tights, a black Calvin Klein sports bra, and an over sized gray tank top. I then change into the outfit and tie the tank to the side.

I then grab my gray draw string bag and pack an outfit for later

I then grab my gray draw string bag and pack an outfit for later. I pick out a pair of black high waisted jeans, a cropped white shirt and a New York Yankees baseball jersey and stuff them into my bag with my make up bag.

Once i finished everything it is now 6:30 am. I then bring everything to the front door of my apartment and then head to the kitchen. I then pull out bread and some avocado to make avocado toast, but before i do anything, i get my phone and connect it to the blue tooth speaker, that goes all around my house, and play Drake Once Dance.

I then grabbed two slices of bread and toast it. I then smush my avocado in a bowl and put some lemon and slat and pepper into it. Once the toast was done i then put it onto a plate and put the avocado spread onto it. I then eat it up while listening to my music.

Once i finished eating, i the get my hockey bag and sticks and put it by the door with my other bag. By the time I was all done it is now 7:00 am. I then slipp on my black Nike free runs, grab my phone, bags and keys and head out to my car and head to the Air Canada Centre.

//AT THE ACC\\

Once i made it to the ACC I then walk into the arena and head down to the locker rooms. Once i reach the locker rooms Brian Papineau, the equipment manager, showed me that way to my own locker room. It was a good size for me. It had showers, my stall/ locker, a vanity, a few stick racks and an entrance to the ice.

"Nice." I say to myself as i start to change into my gear. Once i was all changed, I then head out onto the ice.

"Hey King." Mike says as I make my way over to him and the rest of the team.

"Hey." I say to him.

"Alright everyone, i want you all to separate into two groups and then we'll start after that." Mike says as we all separate.

//AFTER PRACTICE\\

Once we were done with practice i then head into my locker room. I then change out of my gear and into my extra outfit i brought.

I then dose myself in my Victoria's Secret Bombshell perfume, put on some more deodorant and pulled my hair out of its ponytail and flip it around a bit

I then dose myself in my Victoria's Secret Bombshell perfume, put on some more deodorant and pulled my hair out of its ponytail and flip it around a bit. Once i was done i then left my sticks here and take my draw string bag and put it in my hockey bag. I then grab my phone and head out the door while texting back a few friends.

"Hey Naya!" Kasperi Kapanen says to me.

"Oh, hey Kasperi!" I say looking up from my phone and flipping my hair to the other side. 

"Do you want to go out to eat with me, William, Tobias and Mrogan at pizzeria libretto?" Kasperi asks as the guys come over to us.

"Yeah sure, why not!" I say smiling up at them.

"Okay, we're heading out right now, so we'll meet you there?" Kasperi asks.

"Yup!" i say as we all make our way out of the arena.