Six

//Naya\\

It's been a few days since we have played the Blue Jackets and the exhibition games are finally over. The team is now on our plane ready to head to the western conference to play the Flames and the Canucks.

"Hey Naya, you wanna watch a movie?" William asks me pulling out his laptop and putting it on the table in front of us.

"Sure why not." I say as he logs into Netflix and gives me one earbud.

"What movie?" He asks me.

"I don't care, you pick." I say starting to get comfy in my chair and cuddling with my pillow.

"Then lets watch Poltergeist!" He says looking down at me.

"Hell yeah, it looks creepy as fuck." I say as he then laughs and then plays the movie.

//AFTER FLIGHT\\

"Naya."William says tapping my head.

"Ow, what?" I ask rubbing my sleepy eyes and removing my head from his shoulder .

"We're about to land." William says rubbing his eyes also, i guess he fell asleep also. 

"k." I say grabbing my phone from the table and start to scroll through twitter.

"Woah." I say looking at whats trending.

"What?" William asks me looking down at my phone.

"I'm trending on twitter, it's #Thekingiscoming." I say scrolling through all the tweets.

"Damn that's sick!" William says pulling out his own phone.

"I never knew i was that important to Vancouver." I say as i keep scrolling through the sweet tweets.

"We'll it looks like your a superstar there." William says laughing.

//OFF THE PLANE\\

"Hey King, you check twitter recently?" Kasperi ask me coming over to me.

"Yeah, I'm trending." I say as i keep walking trying to make my way to the shuttle bus.

"Yeah you are! That's crazy!" Colin Greening says passing us.

"Yeah, but i'm aslo known as the girl who couldn't take the NHL." I say to them.

"And you are also known as the girl who broke NHL history, now you guys stop bugging her and let's go." William says making his way over to me and Kasperi as we head into the bus and take our seats.

//AT THE HOTEL\\

I quickly get my room key card and race to the elevator ready to jump onto the really comfy bed. I then get out of the elevator once it was my floor and head to room 503. I then swipe my card on the door and run in seeing that I have my own room.

"Hell yeah." I say jumping onto my bed. I then quickly take off my makeup and change into comfy clothes and take a quick nap before the game.

//AFTER NAPPING\\

I wake up from my nap having enough time to get ready for the game. I get out og bed and then head over to my suitcase and pick out a black halter top type of cropped shirt with cut out shoulders and a black skater skirt with a jean jacket if it gets to cold.