Tewlve

A/N, Ya'll should check out my Austin Matthews fanfiction.

<<>><<>><<>>

>NAYA<

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

"Ugh." I say as i hit the snooze button on phone's alarm. I then slowly get out of bed and head into the washroom to get ready. I quickly do my regular morning routine and then head over to my suitcase.

This morning is hotter than usual, so i went with something lose but still dressed up. I pick out a tan halter top and a black skater skirt.

I then put on my heels from last night and grab my things and head out of the hotel room

I then put on my heels from last night and grab my things and head out of the hotel room. Right when i walked out of the room i ran into a few of the guys. I then say hey to them and we all head down to the lobby. Right when i reached the lobby the rest of the team started to load onto the bus and me and the guys with me raced over to the bus. We then all got on the bus and i sat down in my regular seat beside William.

"Hey babe, you look great." William says putting his arm around me and smiling down at me.

"Thank you, you don't look like shit today." I say to him jokingly and he starts to fake cry.

"Awww." I say as i then kiss him on the lips to make him happy again.

"Oh get a room!" Jonathan says from behind us.

"Their cute though!" Kasperi says as a few of the guys agree and me and William laugh at them. After a while of talking, the buss then started up and we started to head to the airport.

<<AT THE AIRPORT>>

"Time for the longest plane ride ever." Tobias says as everyone sighs knowing we will look dead the whole flight.

"And practice before the game." Mike says as him and the rest of the staff pass us.

"Why, why am i still here." Auston says.

"Because you were picked first overall." I say as we all keep walking following the staff. Once we reached our terminal, we see on the T.V thingy, that our flight has been brought back by an hour.

"You gotta be shitting me." Kadri says as he drops in his seat.

"Great, what a-" I start but then get cut off by a little poke on the back of my leg. I then turn around to see a little girl in my Vancouver Canucks jersey and her hair in two pigtails with bows.

"Oh my, hi there you little cutie!" I say kneeling down to her.

"Hi!" She says as she jumps up and down and i see her mom and dad make their way over to us.

"Whats your name?" I ask her tapping his nose.

"Jenna! I'm a big fan!" She tells me.

"Aw thank you Jenna! Do you want me to sign anything for you?" I ask her as she starts to frown and her parents come closer.

"I don't have a marker." She says in a cute little voice.

"Don't worry honey, i'm sure i got one." I say as i shoot daggers at our Equipment manager and he quickly throws me a sharpie and i catch it.

"Okay turn around, i'll sign your jersey." I tell her as she happily turns around and i sign her jersey quickly.

"And there you go." I tell her as her parents now stand by her side and i step up from my kneeling position.

"Thank you Miss. King. And welcome back." Jenna's dad says.

"No problem. I'll do anything to make a fan happy." I say smiling down ad the tiny girl and William, Kasperi, Auston, Mitch and Tobias come over to me.

"Can you sing for me!" She asks excitedly.

"Honey, i think Miss.King needs to get going now." The mom says

"Oh okay." SHe says sadly.

"Oh no, i'll sing for you. No problem." I say as she becomes happy once again and i smile down at her.

I then take a seat on a chair and Jenna takes a seat in front of me. A few of the guys come around us and start to watch.

"Do you have a song you really like?" I ask her hoping he might have a song suggestion. She then starts to think deeply thinking about a song.

"Oh oh! What about wove yourself." She says not being able to say love right.

"Okay, perfect. I'll sing love yourself." I tell her smiling as i take a deep breath and go.

As i finish there was a giant crowd of people around us clapping and cheering for me.

"Thank you!!" Jenna yells as she gets out of her seat and hugs me and i hug her back.

"Your welcome." I tell her happily as we let go and she runs over to her parents side's.

"Thank you again Miss. King." Her mom says crying.

"Anytime." I say as they wave goodbye and head to where they where waiting at before. I tehn get a tap on my shoulder, and i turn around hopping to see William and the guys, but when i turn around i see the on and only Jake Virtanen.

<<>><<>><<>>

A/N Sorry for the short chapter, but schools holding me back, once again. I know i say this a lot, but at this time of the year so many assignments and projects are due and tests are happening. And i need to focus on that a little more so i can get a boom ass grade. But other than that, i hope you guys understand and have a good day!

~Kk_lmao_1995