Fifteen

*JAKE*

I wasn't a good boyfriend to Naya? I was the best boyfriends you could ever have! Way better then that William kid.

"Babe what does she mean you not that great?" Chloe asks me.

"She doesn't know what she's talking about. Come on babe let's go." I say as i pull her away.

"I hate her. She's so stupid." Chloe says and I agree.

"Really stupid." I say as we head to our terminal.

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

*NAYA*

"Hey Naya." William says as he joins me on the patio stairs outside.

"I think we can't date." I say as i start to tear up.

"What?" William says to me.

"I just don't want to end up like that." I say as i just let the tears slip out of my eyes.

"End up like what? I don't under-"

"I don't want us to end up like Jake and I. I don't like that, the public getting all in it and starting rumors. It's hard enough trying to get over everything without the support of my family. And it's even harder when your the odd one out." 

"Naya, you know that i will never lead us into that type of life style. I truly care for you, and nothing will ever change that." William says as he takes my hand and looks me right in the eyes.

"Your right. I'm sorry Will." I say as he pulls me close and hugs me tight.

"It's okay. You'll be fine. I'm here, the whole team is here for you." William says and he kisses the top  of my head.

"I love you." I say truthfully.

"I love you too." William says and our lips collide.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!" I hear the guys yell and me and William pull away and we see the guys at the window.

"See, their always there for you." William says pointing at them making us both laugh.