Nineteen

Hey guys!

I'm finally out of the Hospital! Thank you guys for all of the sweet comments, I really needed that. I ended up staying in the hospital for a week and I am glad to be home now.
But now, let's get on with this chapter.

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

*The next day*

*NAYA*

"Naya, you gotta wake up." A voice says as they push me a bit.

"Why?" I ask not wanting to get up.

"Because you are coming with me and the guys." The voice says once again. I then open my eyes to see the blonde Canadian right in my face.

"Is Chloe coming?"

"Ye-"

"I'm not going." I said as I turn away from Jake and pull my comforter over my head.

"Oh come on Naya." Jake says as he pulls of my comforter leaving me in just my underwear and shirt, yes I sleep with no pants on when it's hot.

"Jake!" I yell as I pull the blanket back up and cover myself.

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before." Jake says smirking.

"Fuck off, and get out so I can change." I say rubbing my eyes.

"Great you're coming!" Jake says.

"Yes, now get out."

"Okay miss.grumpy pants."

I then stick up my middle finger to Jake as he walks out my room.

"Why did I agree to go." I say as I run my hand through my hair. I then get up and head to my washroom to take a quick shower and do the rest of my morning routine.

Once I was all ready, I left my hair down naturally and our on a bit of makeup. I then walk over to my closet and pick out  black jeans, a gray crop top, my black Nike wind breaker and a pair of all white converse.

 I then walk over to my closet and pick out  black jeans, a gray crop top, my black Nike wind breaker and a pair of all white converse

Now that I have all my clothes on I then spray on some of my body mist and applied my deodorant. Once I was ready I then grab my keys wallet and phone and put them all in my pocket. As I walked out of my room I spot Chloe and Jake making out on the couch.

"Don't forget too breath." I say as I walk past them and to the kitchen.

"Your just jealous that you have no one to do this with." Chloe says smirking and Jakes eyes go wide as he knows I'm going too say something back.