Fourteen

<<NAYA>>

"Home!" I say as I run of the plane as we land.

"How do you have this much fucking energy after a long ass plane ride?" Morgan  asked me rubbing his eyes.

"Well you better get some energy in you before practice." Mike says bringing the mood down, once again.

"And I still need to know why i haven't left yet." Auston says rolling his eyes as we all head through the airport and to our own cars.

"See you later babe." William says as he pecks my lips and he walks to his car.

"Too much cuteness right now." Kasperi says making my giggle.

"See you later Kapanen." I say as i get into my car and drive home.

<<>><<>><<>>

I wake up from a quick nap to get ready for practice. I quickly get out of bed and head straight to the washroom. I then put two braids in my hair and put on some concealer, mascara, eyeliner and lip balm. 

Once i was done that i then go to my closet and pick out a pair of army green leggings, a black Nike sports bra, my Adidas jacket and my all white Nike air max.

Once i was all changed i then get my hockey bag and head to the kitchen. I then grab a banana and head out the door at 3:00 pm ready for practice.

<<AFTER PRACTICE>>

Practice was fairly easy and pretty fun with the guys. I am now heading over to Kasperi's place with a few of the guys to watch the Raptors game with them. 

Once i got to Kasperi's place, i get out of the car and spot Mitch and Auston parking and walking over to the apartment building. I then decided to wait until the reach me to head in.

"Hey boys." I say as they reached me and we walk together into the apartment complex.

"Hey Naya." Mitch says ruffling my hair.

"You bitch." I say as i take out the braids since he ruined them.

"Thanks, i try my hardest to become the biggest bitch i can be." He says as i punch his arm  and Auston watches us laughing. Once we reached Kasperi's door we stopped and knocked.

"Open the door! It's the police!" Auston says in his deepest voice and banging on the door. We then heard the music turned down and shuffling on the other end of the door. 

"Oh fuck you." William says as he opens the door and we all laugh. Auston and Mitch then head in first and i head in behind them.

"Hey." I say to William as i peck his cheek as i walk into the house to see sportsnet turned on the T.V and a lot of people in the living room watching.

I then walk over to the kitchen and grab a water bottle from the fridge and then make my way over to the couches ans sit in between William and Tobias.

"Hey King." Tobias says.

"Hey Lindberg." I say back. I then open my water and take a sip. As the 2nd quater finished ,with Toronto leading 50-44 against the hornets, as usual, a few of the hosts of the show had a few things to say.

"Hello everyone, so everyone has seen Naya King as the girl who couldn't take the NHL." Caroline Cameron starts as i start to listen up and everyone averts their eyes to me.

"Naya-" William starts.

"Shut the fuck up." I say as i lean off the couch a bit.

"But after her game last night verses her former team, people are starting to think that she's nto just a one hit wonder." Caroline continues.

"She isn't only an amazing player but she also has other talents, like singing. Just like how she sang to the little girl at the airport." She says with a pause.

"But another thing shes good at is moving on. The last time we have seen her was when her and Jake Virtanen where all lovey dovy, but now she has a new boo in her life William Nylander." She says as the T.V was then switched to another channel.

"I think that's eng-" Kasperi starts but i cut him off.

"No no, keep watching. I just need some air." I say as i get up from my seat on the couch and head out of the apartment holding in my anger as best as i can.