Seven

//NAYA\\

I wake up at 11:30 am to get ready for my flight to Vancouver. Some of the guys are staying in Calgary until tomorrow because we don't need to be in Vancouver until two days, but i decided to go there earlier to meet up with the Miller family!

I then get out of bed and go over to my suitcase. I then pull out a plain white tee, light washed boyfriend jeans and a black bralete.

 I then pull out a plain white tee, light washed boyfriend jeans and a black bralete

I then quickly change into the outfit and then head into the washroom. I then grab my hair straightener and plug it in. Once i plugged it in i then grabbed my makeup bag and start to cover make my face look better.

Once my make up was ready i then started to straighten my hair. After a sold 30 minutes i was done with hair and make up. I then walk out of the washroom and grab my all white Nike air max's and my tan type of trench coat and put them on. Once i got everything on i then look in the long mirror, seeing that i'm missing something. 

"Maybe a hat." I say to myself going to my suitcase picking up a New York Yankees baseball cap and slipping it on and going back to the mirror.

"Not enough! What am i missing!" I yell to myself. I then scan around my suitcase and see the gold charm.

"Fuck it." I say and grab the necklace and slip it on. The phrase fuck it has been my motto lately.

I then take yet another look in the mirror and now the outfit it perfect.

"Finally." I say sighing. I then grab my phone, put it in my pocket and then grab my suitcase and head out of the room. I then make my way down to the lobby and head out into a taxi to take me to the airport.

//AT VANCOUVER\\

I finally make it to Vancouver after a long flight. Right when i stepped off the plane i was greeted by flashing cameras.

"Great." I mumble to myself trying to go through the crowd. Once i made it through i then quickly make it into a taxi and head to the hotel.

//AT THE HOTEL\\

"I need a nap." I say to myself getting into my room.  I then change out of my outfit and change into a oversized sweater and leggings. I then jump into bed and take a quick nap before i decided to head to the Miller house.

//AFTER NAP\\

I then wake up at 10:00 am the next day.

"Damn." I mumble sitting up yawning. I then get my phone and start to go through my social medias seeing that i'm still trending. After going through everything i then get out of bed and head to the washroom. I then do my regular morning routine and then head back out. I then slip on my shoes and hat and decide that my outfit right now is good enough just to head to the Miller's house.