Twenty-four

|| a/n: this is the last chapter guys! I hope you have enjoyed this Jake Virtanen series as much as I loved writing it! I'm sad too say that this series is over, but let's get to the end. ||

—————————
<<Few days later, heading to Toronto>>

*Jake*

I wake up the next day by Chloe yelling out my name.

"How did you get in?" I ask as Chloe walks into my room.

"Don't ask." She says as she smashes her lips on mine.

"Chloe, Chloe stop." I say pulling away.

"What's wrong? Let Naya listen." Chloe says coming in for another kiss but I stop her.

"We're done Chloe." I say sitting up.

"What? But Jakey I-"

"Don't call me Jakey, God I always hated you calling me that." I say shaking my head.

"I thought you loved I-" she started.

"No, I never have. And I don't love you, I just needed to get Naya off my mind. But ever since she came back, I just can't forget her. I'm sorry." I say as Chloe then slaps me across the face and runs out of the house slamming the door.

"I'm free.." I say smiling dropping down onto my bed again, but needing to get up again to head to Toronto.

*NAYA*

"Home." I sigh as I unlock the door too my Toronto apartment. The Canucks are playing the leafs tonight so instead of staying in a hotel room I'll be staying in the comfort of my own house. Right when I got in I tugged off my shoes and ran right too my room at take a nap before the game.

<<After nap>>

Once I woke up, I ate a quick dinner and then went back too my room too change. I changed into high waisted black jeans, a lose white crop top, a black and white cardigan, a floppy hat and a pair of chunky boots.

 I changed into high waisted black jeans, a lose white crop top, a black and white cardigan, a floppy hat and a pair of chunky boots

Once I was ready, I then grabbed my hockey bag and head out too the arena where I will be meeting the team.

<<At the ACC>>

I quickly got out of my car and make my way to the front of the arena, as I was walking there was a hand on my shoulder. I then turn around too see the person I want too see the least.

"Hey." Jake says.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Look, I'm sorry."

"I know you are, just drop it." I say but before I could turn back around, Jake grabbed my wrist making me turn back around.

"I broke up with Chloe. I realized I was only with her because you weren't with me. I needed too forget about you, after all, you were with William. But I couldn't get you out of my head, my mind wouldn't let me do that. I love you Naya King, and I'll never stop. And I knew that the day you left, it wouldn't be the last time I would be seeing you, I knew that our business is unfinished." Jake says as i start to tear up.

"We will always be unfinished business, and it will always be that way." I spit out with tears streaming down my face.

"No we won't, I will stay by your side forever and ever. I will never leave you and I-" Jake didn't get too finish as our lips collided. After a while our lips parted.

"What, I thoug-" Jake started but I cut him off.

"Shut up. You confuse me." I say as our lips were attached once again. I then pulled away knowing that we will be needing too go get to the locker room.

"Now let's kick some maple leaf ass." I say and Jake smiles down at me. I then grab his hand and we walk up to the arena.

"I love you." Jake says kissing my had as we keep walking.

"I love you more." I say smirking.

"Impossible."

-------------------

A/n: It's over! This story is finally finished and I hoped you guys loved it! Thank you everyone reading and voting! I love you all and I will be writing a new book called 'Can't wait' a Auston Matthews fanfiction! But once again thank you for reading and voting, I love you all.

~Kk_Lmao_1995