Seventeen

*NAYA*

"Fuck this." I mumble as I just finished packing my most needed belongings. I'm leaving for Vancouver today, which means I'm going to need to head over to the ACC to grab my gear.

I then go over to my closet and pick out a black cropped halter top and a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans. Once I was all changed I then leave my hair in its natural waves and clip two front pieces of my hairdo the back.

 Once I was all changed I then leave my hair in its natural waves and clip two front pieces of my hairdo the back

I was finally done changed and doing my hair I then put on some deodorant and some perfume. I'm now ready to go so I grab my luggage and keys. I then slip on a pair of all white Nike roshes and then head out the house making sure to alarm my house.

<<AT THE ACC>>

I get out of my car leaving my luggage in the trunk and head into the ACC and down to my locker room. Since I took a white to pack, it's around the time that the guys should be heading over to the arena for the game tonight verses the Senators.

That means that I have time to say goodbye to them. So I quickly go to my locker room and tape my sticks up and doing a full locker clean up. Once I had everything I then make my way to the door and take one more rook around the room that did really good to me before I turned off the lights and head out. I then make my way to the guy's locker room and knock.

"Can I come in?" I ask.

"Uh, yup all clear." I hear Mitch yell as I then push the door open and everyone looks at me with all my gear.

"Naya, why do you have all your things? Shouldn't you be getting ready for the game tonight?" Komarov asks me.

"Well about that, I'm not going to be playing tonight." I say as everyone starts to get confused.

"Babe what do you m-" William starts.

"I've been traded." I say cutting him off.

"Oh shit." Kasperi says standing up and so does William, Mitch, Auston and Tobias, the whole crew.

"To who?" Auston asks.

"Back to Vancouver, you guys are getting Jared McCann." I say as I let a few tear slide and the guys come and give me a giant group hug.

<<AFTER A WHILE>>

"We'll, I need to get going." I say wiping my tears.

"I'll come for a bit." William says as he put his hand on my lower back and I wave to the guys bye and me and William head out of the locker rooms.

"So, what's going to happen to us?" I ask William.

"I think we might need to take a break." William says and I agree.

"Yeah, I think so too." I say looking down. William then reaches his hand on to my chin and lifts my head up.

"Just a break, not forever." William says smiling a little and we both lean into a kiss. After a while we then pulled away but our heard still touching.

"I'm going to miss you." I say as another tear slips out.

"I'm going to miss you to Naya." William says.

<<AT VANCOUVER AIRPORT>>

Right when I landed I quickly collected my luggage and looked around for my new roommate. I quickly scanned the area to find the one and only Jake Virtanen ready to take us back to his place, where I will from now on be living in.