Twenty

A/N:  This might be one of my favourite chapters in this book so far.

*NAYA*

"You bitch!" Chloe says running into my room with Jake right behind her.

"I try my best." I say.

"You posted this video of me!" Chloe says shoving her phone in my face.

"Actually Bo did." Jake says.

"I don't care. And who's side are you on anyways! Mine or Naya's?" Chloe yelled.

"Don't answer that, and I didn't post that video. I just talked shit, that's it." I say as I then go back onto my phone. Chloe then comes and stands in front of my face.

"I don't know who you think you are, but I'm going to ruin you social life." Chloe yells in my face. At this point I've had enough. I then get up from my bed and stand right in front of Chloe. With my 5'11 height towering over her making her step back in fear.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are coming in to my room and giving me shit for something I didn't even fucking do. Like are you fucking stupid? It literally says Bo's Instagram name right at the top you dumb hoe. And don't come it me saying your going to ruin my social life when I don't even do shit on social media, but your life is surrounded by it, and I can fuck up your career if you try me." I say ranting.

"Naya, calm do-" Jake starts

"No, I'm not going to calm down just because you tell me too. Your girlfriend over here doesn't know when to fucking stop!" I say too Jake.

"Don't talk to my boyfriend like that!" Chloe says coming at me.

"Well he was my boyfriend at one point too, so stop feeling nice that your dating him. He's a piece of shit who will fuck with your mind. He broke other girls hearts to be with me, which is shit. He jumps right to conclusions, you know he thought I was leaving Vancouver because we fucked once. He's just a regular fuckboii in this world." I say with tears in my eyes. Right when I finished my sentence Chloe smacked me across the face.

"Oh you didn't just fucking do that." I say. Right when I'm about to swing at her head I felt arms holding me back.

"LET ME GO! I NEED TO PUNCH HER! SHE A PEICE OF SHIT, LET ME GO!" I yell as I try too get out of Jakes grasp.

"Naya, it's not worth it." Jake says calmly into my ears still holding me back. Chloe then smirks at me and then walks away and out of the apartment.

"Thank you jakes poo, see you tomorrow!" She says on her way out.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH COME BACK HERE!" I yell still trying too pull out of Jakes grasp, but ending up with him pulling me in tighter. I then broke down crying in Jakes arms with all the fury still in me.

"Shhhh.."Jake says to me as I start to calm down. Jake then carries me to my bed and lays me in it.

"Just calm down, take a break." Jake says sitting on my bed.

"You know when you told me it's not worth it too hit Chloe?" I ask Jake and he nods his head.

"You know what really wasn't worth it?" I ask him and he listens up.

"It's wasn't worth giving all my time and effort into a relationship with you." I say as I rip off the necklace Jake gave me and put it in his hands. I then started to close my eyes and drift into a deep sleep.