Twenty-three

A/n: So I deleted my Tyler Seguin book because there are already a ton of stories for him. But one I'm thinking about making is a Auston Matthews book, so watch out for that!

//NAYA\\

*knock knock*

"Naya! What are you doing here?" Noureen asks opening the front door too her house too reveal my tear stained face.

"Do y...you think I can um..." Be fore I could finish my sentence I was pulled into the house and into a tight grip.

"Your always welcome here." Noureen says and I sob into her shoulder.

"Shhhhhh. It's okay Naya, I'm here." Noureen says. As I start to calm down and let go of Noureen and I wipe my eyes.

"Thanks for letting me stay Noureen." I say.

"Like I said, your always welcome here. Now go get some rest, you guys got a game tomorrow." Noureen says as I smile and walk up too my old room where I had stayed before.

Right when I got into the room my phone rang showing me Mitch is wanting to FaceTime me. I then accepted and my phone showed me Mitch, Auston, Kasperi and William all lying down on what I can pull out too be my old bed in Toronto.

"Hey guys! I see you put the key I gave you too my house into use." I say laughing at them.

"Yup! Your house is huge!" Mitch says.

"Sup Naya!" Kasperi says lying down too the right of Mitch.

"Naya!?!" I hear William say as he then jumps too the left of Mitch.

"Hey guy!" I say once again.

"Doggy pile!" I hear Auston yell as he then jumps on top of the other guys.

"Uuuggghhhh!" The guys yell from the heavy Auston landing on them.

"Thank God I'm no there." I say laughing.

"But your going to be here soon!" William says knowing that the Canucks will be visiting Toronto soon.

"Yup! Can't wait to hip check on of you!" I say smirking as I set up my phone on a make shift tripod and I start too unpack my luggage.

"If you hit me King I swear" Kasperi says.

"Don't worry, I'll hit Mitch because he's the lightest!" I say.

"Hey!" Mitch yells.

The rest of my night was chatting with the boys and unpacking and wishing I was back at Toronto. No drama, no hate and most important, no Jake.