Three

//Naya\\

"I'm starving." I say as the guys and I walk into the pizza place.

"Well your wish is this places command." Morgan says as he leads us to a table. I ended up sitting tin the middle of William and Kasperi, and Tobias and Morgan on the otherside.

"I've never been here, and i've been living in Toronto for almost all my life." I say looking at the menu we where given.

"Really, I heard about this place even before I got traded here!" Tobias says as a waiter comes to our table.

"Hey guys, I'm Ryan and i'll be your waiter for today. Can I start you guys with some drinks?" Ryan tells us.

"I'll have a water." Morgan says

"Iced tea." Tobias says.

"I'll get a coke." Kasperi says.

"Water." William says.

"And for the pretty lady?" Ryan says.

"Um, i'll get a water also." I say feeling uncomfortable.

"Anything for you beautiful." He tells me winking and walking back to the kitchen.

"What a fuckboy." I say rolling my eyes.

"That dude kept looking you up and down." William says glaring at the dude.

"Yeah. He looks so crusty also." Kapseri says making me laugh.

"Guy's, he's coming back."Tobias says.

"Someone do something to leave me alone! Please!" I say in a loud whisper.

"Leave it to me." William says slipping his arm around my shoulders.

"Here's your guys' drinks and for the beaut-" Ryan starts but gets cut off.

"Hey man, i'd really appreciate if you would stop flirting with my girlfriend." William says in the most manly voice he could push out.

"Oh sorry man, i didn't know you guys where together." Ryan says walking back to the kitchen.

"Oh my god." I say laughing and the guys start laughing also.

"Hey what can I say, I'm boyfriend material." William says lifting his invisible collar making us laugh.

"Sure bud." Kasperi says patting his shoulder.