Sixteen

*NAYA*

As the NHL trade deadline comes closer, everyone starts to get a little nervous, including me.

This morning, the whole team just finished practice and are done changing back into our regular clothes.

Once i was all changed, i then made my way over to the boys locker room and knocked on the door.

"Y'all naked?" I ask not wanting too see any of their manhoods.

"No, you can come in!" Nikita says as i then open the door and walk over to my stall that's there if Mike wanted me to stay in there for a while.

"Hey babe." William says right when i take a seat.

"Hey." I say smiling at him and kiss his cheek and he puts his arm around me, which he does a lot.

"Hey, Kasperi." I say holding up my fist.

"Suh dude." He says fist bumping me as i cring at his choice of wording.

"Don't say that again, please?" I ask him as he laughs at me and slips on his shoes.

"Hey Lindberg, Milan, greening, you guys ready to play the Sens?" I ask them.

"Hell yeah." Greening says.

"We're going to win." Tobias says smirking and we all agree.

"Well, I'm going to go and rest at home. See you all later!" I say as I stand up and William follows a long as we say bye. Once we got outside we then parted our ways.

"Drive safe!" William yells.

"You too!" I tell him as I get into my car and drive home ready for a good nap.

<<>><<>><<>>
After nap
<<>><<>><<>>

I get woken up by my phone buzzing by my ear. I then quickly pick it up and see that it's Lou Lamoriello.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hi Naya, so I got some news." Lou says in a very saddened tone.

"Lay it on me." I say.

"Okay, you've been traded to the Vancouver Canucks for Jared McCann and a first round pick at the draft." Lou says with a sigh.

"Holy fuck."

||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N:

Sorry for the late and short chapter guys, but I still got an update in! So in the story let's pretend that Jared got traded to the leafs and not the panthers because it fits in a little bit better. But other than that, have a great day.

              ~Kk_lmao_1995