Eight

//NAYA\\

I get woken up from my nap by a knock on my hotel door.

"Ugh." I say getting up from my bed and walk over to my door. I then open the door and see William, Kasperi and Auston.... with a box of pizza!

"Hey Naya." Kasperi says.

"Hey." I say taking the box of pizza from Auston and bring it into my room and sit on the bed beside the pizza. I then open the pizza box and take a slice.

"Hey guys what are you doing here?" Auston says in a girly voice.

"Well thank you for asking Naya. We are here to help you be happy before the game." Auston tells me.

"Thanks guys, appreciate that a lot." I say taking another bite of pizza. William then takes a seat beside me on the bed and swings his arms around my shoulders and i lean my head against his shoulder once again.

"Are you guys dating?" Kasperi asks us smirking.

"Are we?" William asks me looking down at me as i finish my pizza and i take a little time to think.

"Sure." I say turning red and William smiles and kisses the top of my head.

"Finally!" The two guys yell.

"You guys where waiting for us to start and date?" William asks them.

"Yes, so we can start to call you boyfriend material of real!" Kasperi says.

"We need to tell the guys!" Auston says as Kasperi nods and the run out of the room running down the halls knocking of the doors.

"Their crazy." I say.

"Yes they are." William says laughing and i snuggle more into his chest taking in the warmth.

//GETTING READY FOR THE GAME\\

The guys left after a while so we could all get ready for the game. I then go to the washroom and plug in my curling iron. While it starts to warm up i then put on my makeup.

 While it starts to warm up i then put on my makeup

Once my make up was done i then added some setting spray and then started to curl my hair. Once my hair was all curled i then walked over to my suit case picking out a two piece white dress, a tan'pink trench coat and a pair of nude heals.

 Once my hair was all curled i then walked over to my suit case picking out a two piece white dress, a tan'pink trench coat and a pair of nude heals

I then slip on the outfit and walk back over to my suitcase. I then put on my gold watch and a few rings on my fingers. Once i was ready i then get my key care and phone and put them into my nude clutch. Once i got everything i then quickly spray on some perfume and then walk out the room.

I was running a little bit late, due to the fact that i wanted to look really good tonight, so i started to run down the hall. I then reached the elevator and and get in.

Once i reach the lobby i then walk out of the elevator and into the lobby seeing everyone starting to load onto the bus.

I then get onto the bus last and right when i stepped onto the bus everyone started to whistle and clap.

"Thank you, thank you." I say bowing and then take a seat beside William.

"Hey babe. You look great." William says putting his arm around my shoulders once again.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself." I say smirking up at him and the buss starts to head over to the Rodgers Arena.