Eleven

<<NAYA>>

After the game i quickly go to my locker room and change back into my regular clothes and put my hair down. I then add extra perfume and deodorant and touched up my makeup. Once i didn't smell like a dying cow, i then grab my hockey bag and head out of the locker room.

I then decided to head over to the main locker room to see if Mike wants to say anything. I then knock on the door.

"You guys naked?" I yell through the door.

"No, come in!" I hear Mitch yell through the door. I then pushed the door open and make my way over to my stall in between Kasperi and William.

"There's the King." William says putting his arm around mny.

"And the King made her return amazing." Kasperi says shoving ma a little.

"Oh shut up." I say laughing and rolling my eyes jokingly.

"Well they aren't wrong King." Mike says walking into the locker room and everyone seems to become serious.

"You all did great tonight, but there are a few things we need to improve. But i'll talk about that tomorrow at practice. Other than that good job tonight Naya, and have a good flight back guys." Mike finishes off as we all start to pile out of the locker room.

"Hey, you guys wanna come with me to visit the other guys really quick?" I ask ask William, Kasperi, Auston and Mitch.

"Sure why not." William says grabbing a hold of my hand and i smile up at him.

"I'm in." Mitch says walking over to us.

"Same." Auston sayas.

"I think i'll head over to the bus." Kasperi says.

"You should come with us! The bus isn't even here yet." I say to Kasperi as everyone agrees.

"Fine, but if we miss the buss i swear King." He says.

"We won't. Now let's adventure!" Mitch says happily as we all laugh at him as he leads us to the Canucks locker room. Once we reach the room I was all the wags starting to head in to comfort the guys after their loss. I then quickly let go of William's hand and speed walk up to the room filled with people leaving the guys far behind me. 

I then make my way into the room and see that nothing has moved an inch. Everything is in it's place since the last time I was in this room. I take a quick look around and get all my memories back, but then get brought back to reality but a very loud and hairy man.

"Hey everyone, bow down to the king!" Brandon Prust, the man child, yells as he gets on his knees and bows in front of me and everyone looks this way.

"Oh get your ass off the dirty floor." I say laughing putting out a hand for him to grab. Once he gets up i am then pulled into a bone crushing hug.

"Good to see ya Prusty." I say as we let go.

"Naya!" Maripier, Brandons now wife, says hugging me.

"Oh my God Hi! I haven't seen you since you weren't Mrs. Prust!" I say winking at her making her laugh.

"Hey there King." I hear Sven say.

"There is my former linesmate, how are you?" I ask him hugging him.

"I'm great, you?" He says.

"I'm pushing through." I say smiling and started to talk to a few of the wags.

"Naya!" Ben yells running at me and tackling me with a hug from behind.

"Hutts!" I yell laughing at him while hugging him.

"Your finally back!" He says letting go of me as i let him go also.

"Yup!" I say smiling.

"I'm coming Naya!" I hear Jared say as he runs at me and Ben. He then picks me up and spins me around hugging me.

"Finally you said hi McCann!" I say to him as he puts me down.

"Well sorry, me and my girlfriend were ready to go but then i saw you!" He says.

"Yeah, sorry for your guys' loss tonight." Is say laughing.

"Hey. We would have won if you weren't here!" A voice from behind me says. I then turn around and see Jake standing there.

"And well isn't it little Jakey." I say going up to him and hugging him.

"Yes it is." He says hugging me back.

"JAKE!" I hear a high pitch voice yell from outside the hall.

"And here she come." I hear Ben say under his breath and i let go of Jake.

"Who is i-" I then get cut off by the locker room door swinging open.

"Jake! Babe!" Chloe Motez screams stomping over to Me and Jake. Mitch, William, Kasperi and Auston then decided to head inside thinking something wrong is going to happen.

"Naya, whats going on?" William and the guys asks going up to us.

"I honestly don't know." I say looking over at Chloe and Jake.

"That's Chloe Grace Mortez, Jake's girlfiend. She's a bitch." Jared whispers to us as we all nod.

"Jake, we need to go! I have a shot in the morning!" Chloe says.

"Just a second babe, im catching up with a friend of mine." Jake says pointing at me making Chloe turn around to look at me.

"Oh you're Naya King right. The girl who couldn't take the NHL." She says crossing her arms looking at me smirking.

"You think your funny eh? At least I don't play in movies where i look like i just had a hella bad period day and look like i fuck my cousin." I say to her obviously talking about her movie Carrie.

"Oh shit!" Ben says.

"Roast!" Mitch says.

"ugh, whatever. Let's go Jake. And i never fucked my cousin." She says to me.

''Oh so you fucked your brother! That sounds about right." I say still heated at her.

She then rolls her eyes and starts to leave with Jake.

"Oh an honey next time you want to talk shit, do your research. And good luck on your Old Navy shoot tomorrow!" I say yelling back at her as she leaves and gives me the finger.

"Hella yeah!" Brandon yells after a little bit of silence and everyone cheers.

"What?" I ask them.

"No one ever stood up to that spoiled brat, if we tried, Jake would tell us not to."  Holly Donaldson, Bo Horvats girlfriend says as everyone agrees.

"Well she's a piece of shit that i needed to take care of." I say.

"Yo, you guys the bus is here." Kasperi says checking his phone.

"Oh okay, we should get going guys. I'll see you guys next time!" I say waving and me and the guys head to the bus.

"You need to do more roast often." Auston says,

"If someone tests me then i will." I say as i lock my hand with Williams and we step onto the bus ready to head to the hotel.